HC Drama!

Discussion in 'The Experience' started by Nautica, Jul 17, 2011.

1. Nautica

Nautica #whatisdrugs?

So what are we going to do now that the CC is shut off? Are we were still going to go with created coaches so that we are all on an even playing field, or are we going with the exsisting HC?

Also, what are we going to do because no matter which way I see it, we really should start the file over so that we all start at square one.

If we go with user created HC's then those who didn't make one will have to drop out, get re-invited and then there program stability pitch will be effected. If we go with allowing the use of existing HC's, I'm sure most, if not all, will want to switch because using the existing HC will give a boost to the Coach Loyalty and Coach prestige pitches.

I figured I would post this so that we can all get right to the point of the matter at hand.

2. GoGators

GoGators GT: KSherm

If you look at your "my school" prompt in recruiting you can see that your coach prestige is what the previous coach's was and is not what your prestige is in the "Coaches Info" menu. I don't think what you guys are seeing is going to have any effect. Take for instance, in the "Coaches Info" menu you guys are looking at this at, you can also see that the coach has a 2 or 3 year contract and a job security rating. However, none of that has any impact on us since the CC is turned off.

I think the thing you are worried about is another flub by EA. If you turn coaching contracts off, that "Coaches Info" menu probably shouldn't be in the game.

I haven't tested this to support it though, but that's the information I have so far.

3. Nautica

Nautica #whatisdrugs?

I tested this in the offline dynasty and it did effect the coach prestige pitch. I'll try it out in online, it might not show up until you advance into week one.

4. GoGators

GoGators GT: KSherm

If that's the case then hell yeah we need to restart. I'm already the worst team in the dynasty, I can't spot all the other schools in the B1G recruiting pitches too!

5. Nautica

Nautica #whatisdrugs?

Well it looks like JC is going to resend the invites tonight.

We are all going to use created coaches

6. Masler

Masler Moderator

MAKE UP YOUR MINDS! :mad:

• Like Like x 1