Head count to keep playing

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by BDSDIGITAL, Apr 14, 2010.

1. BDSDIGITAL

BDSDIGITAL One Time for your Mind

Head count to keep playing

I will keep playing

2. The Parrothead

The Parrothead Walk On

Same here.

3. The Shrike

The Shrike Colonel Thrillz

I'm still in.

4. mcyork

mcyork Walk On

still in

5. MaxATX34

MaxATX34 Texas Football

You know Im in!

6. BDSDIGITAL

I say we give this till like noon tomorrow and whomever doesn't claim their spot gets das boot so we can move on with our business. If you find any guys looking for a team (like the guy screaming all over the locker room) bring em' in. But until then lets just go with what we got.

7. Riptides

Riptides Potential Star

I'm in it to win it.

8. Riptides

Riptides Potential Star

Anyone heard from Jman about hanging in with us?

edit: nevermind i see where he posted about hanging in there if a majority of us were.

9. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

What do you guys plan on doing w/ the conferences?

Sorry to bail like I did. Can't stress enough that I'm tired of video game drama, and there is a decent amount of work to put in to keep things running smoothly.

Ya'll should have ..what? 8 guys now?

10. 1ke

1ke D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.

I already played my game today....so im....in

11. MaxATX34

MaxATX34 Texas Football

if we only have 8 our setup would be 3 in the big12 3 in the pac10 and 2 in the big10 (i think.. not positive there).. would the Big10 people want to move to the other conferences? or are we going to fill the spots with new people?

if we only have 8 after next year... what would you guys think of restarting the dynasty and have 8 users in one conference? We could use the SEC or Big12 with 4 players in each division and everyone could get a pretty good team. I think it could be fun to play out '10 that way.

12. The Parrothead

The Parrothead Walk On

I'm down for whatever, but I know the reason people want to change is because this season is the season of the Bruin!

13. MaxATX34

MaxATX34 Texas Football

hahaha! I thought we were finish this season at the very least...

And BTW TTU is going back-to-back so it cant possibly be the season of the bruin.

14. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

How many seasons do you think are even left? Is it really worth restarting?

15. The Parrothead

The Parrothead Walk On

I think he's talking about restarting to default rosters and picking 8 teams all in the same conference so we end up with quite a few user games. I think it's a good idea, personally.

16. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

If i were to get into this dynasty parrot, I second that idea. Preferably one without a conference championship game (i.e: Pac 10, Big East, Big 10, maybe mid majors idk how you guys feel about that though)

The more user games in conference the better imo so it is a struggle to win the conference.

Also what do you mean by default rosters?

17. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

Or Sun Belt.. haha... no recruiting of 4 or 5 stars, would be entertaining :D

18. BDSDIGITAL

I would be interested in doing that too.

19. BDSDIGITAL

He means going back to the original rosters (with names of course) from the 2009 season.

For the record, I don't care what conference it is.

20. MaxATX34

MaxATX34 Texas Football

Murk -The lack of seasons left is what makes me want to restart fresh. i think itd be kind of pointless to fill out the dynasty and have new people play with these teams for 1 or 2 seasons. its not enough time to make it your own IMO.

Kasperson- I would rather go with a divisional BCS conference if we do this. Weve all worked pretty hard, so downgrading at this point would be frustrating to me. and in the beginning, when we did use Mid-majors, we used a divisional setup and it allowed for some awesome competition and the championship games were intesnse.

I figure if we do this we could use the SEC or Big12. that way a lot of the user games would be rivalries and we'd get to play them in huge stadiums... and everyone would get good teams.
    Would love to hear what everyone else thinks about this(ike riptides jman and anyone else who hasnt chimed in).

21. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

I agree, if we go divisional SEC imo, because if we went big 12 and I didnt get my Huskers I would be a sad man :(

But ya, SEC imo because there are about 8 teams in the SEC i wouldn't mind using so team specificity (ya big word i know) wouldn't be a problem.

22. BDSDIGITAL

I think if we do B1g 12 I want Oklahoma, and if we do SEC I'd like LSU.

Yeah, with just a few seasons to play, what would be the point of going lower teams? Let's just pick some heavyweights and slug it out for the next 2 months! The more I think about it, the better of an idea it is. Well done whomever thought of it.

When do you guys think you would want to start?

23. MaxATX34

MaxATX34 Texas Football

My idea ;)

and I say we finish out this season and start fresh then.

oh and I want Texas if we go Big12, and if we go SEC I dont really care who I get. I think Rip will want UGA. Maybe Ill take Florida...
    we could use the rankings at the end of this year to determine the order of team picks.

24. The Shrike

The Shrike Colonel Thrillz

I'm down with restarting with SEC. How would we go about picking teams?

25. mcyork

mcyork Walk On

are we gonna invite 4 more to the 8 that want to continue? With 12 why not break it down to 4-big 12 4-sec and 2-big 10 2 pac 10.
    teams available
    SEC east UT,FLA,UGA,
    SEC west LSU,BAMA,
    Big 12 North Neb,
    Big 12 South UT,OK OKie ST
    Big 10 OSU Penn ST Michigan, Iowa
    Pac 10 Oregon, USC, Cal
    These are teams that I think have similar talent. you can add who you want
    schedule 2-ooc games for everyone with at least 1 conf game. In fact I would like to have a free for all take any team you want in the BCS and have a run at the 2009 title. Kind of like TF 1 and 2 at least for the rest of this season. I would like to personally play with Miami.