Just a friendly note, trying to get things set up before heading out. I'll be gone Thursday through Saturday night, so not that long but assuming we advance sometime tomorrow after Wyrmreaver and I play late tonight, I have papaloke week 6 and Baron week 7. Hopefully I can get week 6 done tomorrow or Wednesday night, and then week 7 can wait until either late Saturday or Sunday? If that's too long to wait for an advance or things don't work out, no worries. But wanted to give a little advance notice to see if we can't work things out.