Headline: Tradition FC brings home the hardware

Discussion in 'TFCL - Tradition Futbol Clubs League' started by Drifterbub, Oct 22, 2010.

1. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    Mutt provided solid defense at the back and the offensive attack of wingers Mr. KFC and Ryno helped deliver the ball effectively to big-man R. Hurst. The combination of crosses and hustle provided ample opportunities to put the ball in the back of the net. The semi-final game and the championship game were both won by a score of 3-1. The ball movement was exceptional, especially into the box from the wings and allowed R. Hurst to capture a hat trick in both games.

2. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

even i scored.. :eek:

3. BlyGilmore

BlyGilmore It's All In The Hips!

congrats guys!

4. Drifterbub

Featured Threads:
    yeah Ryno had a nice leaning header and then he put in a deflection off the keeper. More importantly he forced a lot of turnovers which lead to a lot of runs up the sides.

5. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

no it wasn't a header... it was some fancy footwork.. the header got called for offsides.

6. Drifterbub

Featured Threads:
    Oh hahaha, that's right. I remember now.

7. DelZaster

DelZaster Walk On

Great games guys was a good team effort with some quality ball all over the park and not to mention good defending from Mutt. We seemed to click well with cross over runs etc. We aslo had some great balls over the top timed perfectly for forwards to run onto as well as some clever to feet balls. Mr KFC has also surpassed 100 appearances now.

8. Drifterbub

Featured Threads:
    I also got my 40th header last night during the game. Which brings my heading accuracy to a 93, haha.

9. BlyGilmore

BlyGilmore It's All In The Hips!

lol that's crazy.

I need to put some work into my guy this weekend. got some tips from Del and need to unlock a few traits.

kind of an aside, but i played a Pro Ranked Match the other night and had a real good game. Was playing CAM and setup two goals with nice passes and scored a rocket from outside the box.

I shit you not I got 15 Xbox messages from guys trying to get me to play for their clubs.

10. MoonBBad

MoonBBad http://twitch.tv/moonbbad

Nice work boys! I will be around later this evening.

11. Muttcope

Muttcope 2 Own Goals and Counting

That was a great run of games last night...It took a while to get an opponent for the title game, but we played real good team soccer.

12. Drifterbub

Featured Threads:
    We won another cup last night. Del, Kzoo and Mutt got past the semis and then Fecnik and I joined up for the finals match. Thanks to some brilliant goalkeeping in the penalty shootouts by Fecnik with two full-extension saves in the top 90s, we were able to pull it out 1-1(4-3).