Heads Up

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by SodaAddict, Aug 31, 2010.

1. SodaAddict

SodaAddict Proud Hurt Locker Commish

Heads Up

Hey Guys, just a heads up, from the looks of things we will be advancing a tad slower than usual the next couple of game weeks.

The BC vs Virginia game looks like it will happen Late Wednesday or Thursday and I don't want to sim that game or set anyone to autopilot due to the huge implications of the game.

Additionally, the Virginia vs Virginia Tech game the following week COULD be played as late as Sunday Night or Monday due to moving.

Normally, I would say tough cookies, but this late in the season, and with all of the teams involved and concerned with the outcome, I think taking an extra day or two to get the user games played is well worth it.

I just wanted to let you know ahead of time just in case it does happen that way.

2. b10h424rd

b10h424rd Ohio Bobcat

thanks for letting us get these games in.. as they shape so much of what we have been working towards. im sure bosox and mboda appreciate it too.

3. mboda

mboda Walk On

yea sorry about the wait over my game guys, but had to go outta town. These are big games tho and need to be played. Sorry guys

4. AJ Hart MN

AJ Hart MN Marseille - TFL Season 1 Champions

Man, I didn't realize how well BC has been playing, he's flown completely under the radar. Congrats on the big year thus far Mboda.. Hopefully you can make it to the ACC title game.

5. AJ Hart MN

AJ Hart MN Marseille - TFL Season 1 Champions

I understand some of the circumstances for this week but is it just me or has this OD been moving very slowly? It seems a bunch of guys have completely lost interest. Let's keep this moving boys. If some guys are in too many leagues, please drop off so the guys that are into this can keep moving along.. thanks, rant over..

6. PAgamer07

PAgamer07 We're the ship without a storm

Yeah it's definately slowed to a crawl.

7. Nautica

Nautica #whatisdrugs?

I know a lot of people have been busy this week, with classes starting back up, but we are sticking to the 72 hour advance schedule. I know things have been moving quickly, it was only inevitable that it would go from advancing every 24 to 48 hours to having to go until the full 72. It is just that time of year, I know I have been really busy.

8. SodaAddict

SodaAddict Proud Hurt Locker Commish

Yeah, I mean, we took the 3 days last week and today is the third day. I warned that it might take an extra day or two so it's certainly not down to a crawl by any stretch.

It's a holiday weekend where a lot of people travel and everyone has had classes starting up and stuff like that this last week. Even if we took the full 3 days every week, we would still get through a season in a month and a half, and I don't think every week is going to take 3 days.

I know not everyone is busy, but people who aren't have to be considerate of those who have been, as long as it's within reason, especially when there are important user games to be played this week.

That being said, I do plan on advancing NO later than tomorrow, and I would prefer if it is at all possible to advance tonight to stay on schedule.

9. Nautica

Nautica #whatisdrugs?

yeah, we will post the advancement schedule in the advancemnt thread