headset help

Discussion in 'Legendary Veterans' started by GMONEY 15, Aug 20, 2012.

1. GMONEY 15

GMONEY 15 2015 BCS Champs

Fellas

Not sure what the dam problem is but now I am reaching out. I purchased a wireless headset and now a wired headset. Now all of a sudden no one hears me at all. I try to send a VM through my headset and get this message. Remember to connect and un mute your headset. What are they talking about? I have had this going on on 7 to 9 years and never ever had this problem. Where do I go to get this corrected? I'm sick of spending money and getting frustrated over this seemingly easy task to to.

2. UNo x Broncos

UNo x Broncos Walk On

I can't help with that but go check in a xbox live party to see if it shows you have a headset in when you don't. If thats the problem you need a new controller.

3. UNo x Broncos

UNo x Broncos Walk On

After the new update thats just a standard message, you will get that message regardless if the VM works or not.

4. Bl0ndeRedHead

Bl0ndeRedHead Official TSO Pothead

it's either your controller, or you have some sort of setting turned on to disable mic use

5. GMONEY 15

Where do I check that setting about disabled mic use? I have no clue where to check it out at. So it could be my controller? How can you tell? I haev a wireless controller. Hell I bought a wired headset and I may as well by a new wired controller so there will eb no issues.

6. GDip

GDip Walk On

go to your settings tab and it will be under system settings somewhere. I can be more specific when I get infront of an xbox, but I'm sure you can figure it out also! gl

7. GMONEY 15

• Press the Xbox Guide button on the Xbox 360 Controller. Where is this button at guys? Is it that small button on my controller

8. The Parrothead

The Parrothead Walk On

It's the one in the middle that has the ring around it that lights up.

[​IMG]
    Xbox 360 guide button lights by Chris.JP, on Flickr

9. GMONEY 15

lol....got it...i fell pretty fu56789 DUMB ill try it again and then maybe I haev to get another controller.