Headset??

Discussion in 'The Cheap Seats' started by bamagrad, Jun 10, 2010.

1. bamagrad

bamagrad Back to Back British Amateur Champion

Headset??

Does anyone here use their Headset or Own one?? Just Wondering, I like to chat while playing and looking for the general Census of who does or doesn't have one.

Just state that u either have one or u don't. if u want to explain that's fine to.

This is mostly for the PS3 owners. (i don't own a Xbox).

2. PepperNY

PepperNY Fear the Spear

I have 1 that works for ps3 and xbox360. The PX21 by Turtle Beach, hands down the best headset Ive had.

3. Bamaboiking

Bamaboiking Walk On

Well truthfully since ive been here and in alot of leagues most ps3 owners will type instead of talking on the mic, but also back then most didnt have mics so i dunno

4. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

I have one but since my opponent normally doesn't I always just turn it off. I use it mainly to talk shit in the lobbies of MW2 or to tell my stupid ass teammates in Bad Company 2 wait for me in the vehicle, lol. Sometimes I leave it on during a league game but I use voice changer and I'm normally cussin' (motivating players I like to call it) so I turn the volume down just in case the other person has children. All they hear, from what they tell me, is just a bunch of mumbling.

5. controllerabuser

controllerabuser Purple People Eaters

I have one but I think it takes away from my concentration.

6. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    This

7. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Wow, do you guys really concentrate during the game that hard? LoL...

8. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

Ohhh yes.

I will eventually get both a mic and chat pad for the ps3. Also know you can plug up a keyboard through the USB and it works like that too

9. Iron Mickey

hell yeah. I am playin to win baby!!

I got to focus on my play sheet and down & distance.

10. controllerabuser

It isn't so much concentrating so hard. It's just when you start talking to someone you lose focus on the game. At least that's what happens for me.

11. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

When I used to play in Madden tourney's (or big money games) I had a playsheet. Call me what you want but I took the game that serious, lol. Now its' all memorized. If my opponents actually asked each other how I played I wouldn't win any user games. I open up every single one of 'em with the same exact play and throw it to the same exact person in every one, lol. Most of the time folks are conservative sim players but I'm an aggressive one but that's another story for another thread. My first half of the game is already "scripted" and I normally make second half adjustments to try and get the W. Even had Plan Bs... Wow, I was a football nerd, lol

Friends used to call me Black Madden, lol

12. controllerabuser

Well, when you're playing for money.. FUCK... That isn't a bad move. It's smart!

13. Iron Mickey

I take it dead serious...lol. It doesnt always equal a win, but it's fun. I always script my first 15 plays on offense. Then I go to my down & distance sheets just like a real coordinator. Call me gay...idc...lol. It's the closest thing I can get to real football now being 26 and done with college (other than playin w/some friends outside).

14. runthepound

runthepound Get on the Bus!

15. Bamaboiking

Bamaboiking Walk On

Ohhh your not alone here, my play sheet is in my head. I think we are kindred here, as in i try and script my games as much as possible and most user can see that after the first half mabey 2nd quarter i probally already have figured you out and what your trying to do and adjusted. Never go in with guns ablazing showing your full hand!

16. Iron Mickey

Your gay....gayfer

17. GSUtiger

GSUtiger GEAUX TIGERS!!

Scripting plays is a must as any good coach I want to see the different looks I'm getting from the Defense. I have set of base plays then a set that I will turn to if I'm playing a great coach to try and get things moving

18. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

I have seen some of the play sheets people use for gaming but have never intended to use one.

I know what I'm goin to run but just mix it up, but usually I come out and try to set the ground game in my favor.

19. GoGators

GoGators GT: KSherm

I've considered play sheets, but never done one. I'm actually surprised to hear that people do this. Maybe I'll look into it for `11.

20. Iron Mickey

btw JerzeyReign....i love the seasonal gamers line....lol

21. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

They've been the downfall of 3 ODs I've been in before I've found TF, lol