1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Headsets

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Korenth, Jul 27, 2010.

1. Korenth

Korenth Walk On

Headsets

If you have headsets, use them for the user v user games.. being able to talk with other guys in the dynasty while playing is a great way for us to get to know each other better...plus it can be a chance to help out some guys (like me! :)) with ideas to try next time when the game is well in hand and your already winning by 30 points.

Plus, good-natured trash talking is fun! :)

2. sreese

sreese Walk On

Also fell free to invite other people in the league to parties. Thats another way to get to know each other. lol.

3. ryalaman

ryalaman Walk On

I don't actually have one... but I cant imagine itll cost more than a few bucks to pick up

4. whygodwhy1111

whygodwhy1111 Walk On

i think you can plug most cell phone headsets in

5. Wick36

Wick36 Welcome to the Jungle

Cell Phone headsets work.

The regular xbox mic is $20.

You can buy a third party mic for about $15.

I use a $60 mic (turtle beach x1) which is great if you play other games or play a lot (it's really comfortable).

Turtle Beach also makes a $30 mic that is higher quality and more comfortable than the regular xbox mic.