Heisman? Frantrell Forest (UAB WR)

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by thievaryx, Nov 14, 2009.

1. thievaryx

thievaryx Walk On

Heisman? Frantrell Forest (UAB WR)

He has some special stats for his modest ratings (88 OVR)

Forrest has 1258yds receiving.... the 2nd receiver in FBS in total yardage has 698!

You throw to him an awful lot too... he has 14 drops compared to the 2nd receiver in FBS that has only 7.

14 drops + 62 catches = 76 times the ball has hit his hands... lol almost half your passing attempts (201) have touched his hands no way to know how many of the incompletions went his way

Is the Heisman already locked up? Quite possibly with those gaudy stats.
    Good luck! (y)

2. thievaryx

thievaryx Walk On

No takers on this topic ?

3. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

Lmao i am scared to throw to anyone else. Half the time he is the only guy i have confidence in. With trying to win and no real talent i have decided to take to my top guy. I'd really love to open it up to others but to win i go to the guy i trust. Also its not like he dont face the best guy on defense i still have him sitting at my #1 spot so i am not taking advantage of moving him down and not facing the #1 cb

4. NDCOLTS1979

Borne 38 rushes 237yd 3 tds
    M. Jones 6 rec 93yds
    N. Adams 4 rec 93yds

''That was my last game and my qb had 16 completions

5. thievaryx

thievaryx Walk On

ND, Im not attacking you, I just found it really impressive... I would never be able to get a specific receiver open so consistently... I just feel lucky if I got 1 guy open when 5 or 6 are running routes.

Are you doing anything specific to get him open? Is it just heavy doses of runs and then playaction? Short passes?

6. NDCOLTS1979

What i do is run the ball alot to start the game. Then run plays that the Te goes runs an out pattern to his side and then change him to a slant. Which eventually opens him up for one big pass or two a game. The run game is key at first then from there hit them in the middle and everything opens up. Plus i am now down to my 3rd rb so i am trying to find ways to get things going foor the big memphis matchup and not sure if i can

7. NDCOLTS1979

oh and i didnt feel attacked at all just trying to show why it was going that way. the slant route is key though. Just make sure when u do the slant that a few others are out running routes other than slants. The te is key if u send te deep or an out route that takes the lb out and leaves u open for a 10-15 yard slant and things can go from there