Heisman + rain road games = Shenanigans

Discussion in 'After Midnight' started by PK55, Apr 16, 2012.

1. PK55

PK55 Rabid Football Fan

Just venting and expressing my desire for 13 to drop... In Oregon's first game on the road at Nevada I counted 11... Yes 11 double teams beat animations by a mediocre 70 DT against my two best 90 plus lineman... I swear friends, this was the first time I actually came close to breaking a controller!!! LOL

Man I hope line ratings matter again in 13... Peace

Last edited: Apr 16, 2012
  2. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

+1 just lost to USF on the road. 2 fumbles did me in. But I was in the game so I can't complain!

• Like Like x 1
  3. PK55

PK55 Rabid Football Fan

Yeah I hear you and I won so I can see how some guys would be saying, "Ok....and..."

4. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

Dropped passes seem to be a epidemic on heisman...just ask Jayrah (y)

I like Heisman. I got tired of beating superior teams with a much weaker squad. Now I realize some stick jockeys around here still thrash the CPU but I usually don't. To each their own. Im sure we will have a long discussion on the subject when 13 drops.

5. PK55

PK55 Rabid Football Fan

Yeah I'm no stick jockey either and I see guys like Kapo dropping ridicuous points using a MAC team against teams that are WAAAAYYY more talented...Dudes got skills...a few games ago in Orange Crush I had several drops too, probably more than 6 or 7 but in every game I see d-lineman straight up abusing the O-line...Then I see guys control the d-line (not complaining to each his own) and they just make the O-line look silly at times...

6. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

The oline gets abused by user Dlineman for sure!

7. Kapono

Kapono Walk On

OK OK get of your knees ;)

8. Wyrmreaver

Wyrmreaver Ready for Madden 15 on Xbox One, lets get it on!

Speaking as one of the aforementioned "stick-jockeys" i can say it may be a long year. It took a 4th down TD with 1 second left for me to beat SMU 21-20.....

9. PK55

PK55 Rabid Football Fan

Haha...should have known that you would get in here and flex...lol...you made me pee...just a little bit...lol

10. PK55

PK55 Rabid Football Fan

Thank you sir for stealing what hope I had left...lol

11. Wyrmreaver

Hold on to your hope sir! My army team has one if the worst 10-15 rosters in the country, your ducks are in the other end..... You'll be fine im sure :)

12. Boom29

Boom29 Walk On

I predict you will go undefeated until your BCS bowl game and only then, lose a game this season.

13. PK55

PK55 Rabid Football Fan

...Yeah but the CPU finds a way on Heisman to screw you...almost had it happen to me at home against Tenn...Back to back fumbles off of big hits and (1) returned for a td and the other for a FG to give them the lead...This is a HOME game!

Yeah I can see something like that happening too...I don't know, I got into this league because I thought you guys were running AA...I recently came back to NCAA and to TSO but I'm at the point where I absolutely LOATHE Heisman...I find myself being tempted more and more to play UN-SIM or NON-SIM against the CPU because of all of the psychic defenses and plays the CPU makes that defy physics...I want a challenge but at this point I just find myself screaming at the tv alot...

14. Wyrmreaver

Maybe.... that Boston College game sitting in the middle of my season is gonna be tough, their roster is kinda loaded

15. Wyrmreaver

You definitely have to adjust when playing Heisman, I take less chances than on AA.... I can just wing it on AA most games and pull it out, but Heisman not only punishes you for every mistake but also hoses you some time when you play mistake free

• Like Like x 1
  16. PK55

PK55 Rabid Football Fan

Yeah you're right...Like I said, I want the challenge, I should get punished for making mistakes but some of the other stuff...:eek:

17. Boom29

Boom29 Walk On

I guess I missed Boston College when i viewed your schedule. I was considering taking Air Force just to give you at least one User game, but I was already too attached to Purdue.

18. Wyrmreaver

I also have Cal on my schedule..... I assumed I would get a user game out of them, but no

19. Jayrah

Jayrah AllCougdUp.com Editor - A.M. avatar Guru

I'm late to the party so excuse my late quote here, but recchem2000 lets just not talk about that huh?! If we do I might go into the loony bin! I will say that I was ecstatic to here about the 100% catch coverage area in 13!!!!!! :)

Last edited: Apr 18, 2012
  20. Cheez

Cheez TSO's 1,000,000th Poster

Hey jayrah - how are your receivers doing this year? ;)

21. Jayrah

So far much better!

22. Cheez

Cheez TSO's 1,000,000th Poster

has it rained yet?

23. Wyrmreaver

UCLA's QB missed a few open guys early on the road vs nebraska but settled down nicely...... He was fine vs AZ state, he seemed to be a little better than his ratings led me to believe

My QB at Army (68 OVR with 70 thP, 72 thA) is turible! If I have a receiver wide open, and I mean wide open, he only hits him about 50-60% of the time. Plus, I have had a couple throws where I have a guy open and he misses him and hits a defender for an INT instead..... the drops have happened too, but mostly it's just that my QB isn't getting it there.

24. Boom29

Boom29 Walk On

Speaking of shenanigans, I’m so tired of playing CPU no-huddle offenses. Of all the things that are broken in NCAA 12, it’s probably the one that gets to me the most.

25. Jayrah

Um... no.