Heisman (Real Life)

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Michael Woodward, Nov 28, 2011.

1. Michael Woodward

Michael Woodward Walk On

There hasn't been much chatter on here lately so I thought I might start a conversation to see what you guys think and to get us talking a bit. Who do you guys think should win the Heisman this year? I can't say Andrew Luck is the favorite anymore because his stats aren't that eye popping and his team has lost. I either have to go with Case Keenum because his numbers are insanely ridiculous, better than a video game number, and his team is undefeated (yes I know they play crap teams but its still impressive in D1 football) or Tyrann Mathieu because of how valuable he is to LSU. He was huge in that win against Arkansas and produces on all phases of the game. What do you guys think? I could see LaMichael James being in the talk too because he's been pretty solid.....although he's missed some games with injury.

2. OzoneAz

OzoneAz Walk On

In one of the many sports show I regularly watch, they had a segment were they posted the season stats but did not say who the players were. They did it for QB's and RBs and my vote went to Robert Griffin III (Baylor's QB). It wasn't even close. This kid is a true duel threat quarterback and I believe you take him off the roster and Baylor would not be the team they are today.

3. QBKILLAR

QBKILLAR If you only win one, please let it be Ole Miss.

Hey guys I'm still following the dynasty so I hope you guys dont mind me throwing my opinion in here. I just had to take a break from NCAA 12 (havent played the game since I played Alpha for the championship). Game is just missing something and I cant put my finger on it.

But on topic I would either have to RG3 or Richardson at the top of my list. Both of these guys are beast and without them neither team would be the same (and I think RG3 is the most valuable to his team). I also think both of these guys will make huge contributions to the NFL team that drafts them. So my vote would go RG3 first and Richardson #2.

4. Michael Woodward

Michael Woodward Walk On

Just when I say Case Keenum should win the Heisman, his team comes up lame in their most important game. What a douche haha. RG3 is good but he came up lame against K-State and they lost. And it took him until the 4th quarter to do anything against KU which is by far the worst defense in the country. I mean, Weeden put up like 56 points on KU in the first half. I think I still have to go with Tyrann Mathieu because of how he makes his team better in every phase of the game. And in the two "scares" against Arkansas and Georgia, they started firing again after he made ridiculous kick returns for TDs. Both of his kick returns came out of no where and against the run of play and flipped those games on their heads and sucked the life out of their opponents.

5. areohhwhy

areohhwhy Walk On

Was extremely surprised that Montee Ball was invited to the Heisman, quietest season ever..