Heisman Sliders for Season 3 (discuss)

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by theSANDMAN215, Apr 15, 2009.

1. theSANDMAN215

theSANDMAN215 Hokie, Hokie, Hokie, HI

Heisman Sliders for Season 3 (discuss)

again, we will be on Heisman.

<table border = "1.0"><td>User<td>Offense<td>cpu</td><tr><td>40<td>qb acc<td>45</tr><tr><td>60<td>Pass Block<td>35</tr><tr><td>20<td>WR <td>25</tr><tr><td>50<td>RB ABI<td>50</tr><tr><td>50<td>Run Block<td>40</tr></table>
    <table border = "1.0"><td>User<td>Defense<td>cpu</td><tr><td>50<td>Awar<td>45</tr><tr><td>20<td>KnDn<td>60</tr><tr><td>10<td>Int<td>0</tr><tr><td>55<td>Br Bl<td>45</tr><tr><td>50<td>Tak<td>45</tr></table>

let me know what you think, if we should change anything, or keep it all the same and see how it goes.

2. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

Looks good to me. People are definitely going to lose to the CPU this season, ha ha -- me most likely included. Should be fun though!

3. theSANDMAN215

yea, i'm sure i will. but hey, it will be better than beating top teams by a ton.

4. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

Agreed. To be honest, I was contemplating retiring from this dynasty as well (just left the TTVI - nothing to do with gameplay/the league) before this talk came up. I think that the greater challenge from the computer will keep me pretty involved, and I'm looking forward to it.

5. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

It looks good. I'm O.K. with changing anything but hope we keep human RBA at default. Also with the bump I would like to schedule all FCS teams for my non canference schedule.(y)

6. theSANDMAN215

yea it would be at 50 which is the default.

7. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

I would raise the cpu defensive awareness. In TT1 we still destroy the computer 70-0.

Next season we are going to raise to like 70 or something

8. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    Yeah, we should start maybe a bit lower than that. The highest rated team we have is probably around 75 ish, I imagine.

9. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

Yeah you can start it on 45........the problem with heisman is not the offense vs the cpu it is the defense. it will be harder to stop them sometimes but you will have plenty of opportunities to pick the ball. The QB still throws ducks and bad passes.

The one thing great about these heisman USER sliders is that the user games have been great moderate scoring affairs. We dont have the 55-52 games anymore. On AA it was the first person to punt or throw an int and that was the person that lost. Now we have plenty of punts and ints. On AA punting was like seeing a four leaf clover...didnt happen.

We are loving user games on heisman......but the CPU still sucks now matter what you do! You might get the occasional unstoppable drive but over the course of the whole game the will just made terrible decisions.

10. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    I hear you. Our user games have been great with the teams/sliders we have had. Pretty realistic if you go back and look at them actually. It's just that our divisional foes are extremely weak and it is already starting to show...

11. theSANDMAN215

the unstoppable drives drive me nuts. but what are ya gonna do? I love the game. I'll look into raising the CPU Awareness a little, but at first I'll probably keep it where it is because like Drifter said, our teams are pretty lowly rated.

I'm actually having more fun with the non-bcs teams than I thought I would. I think it has to do with the two conferences/two divisions in each one. Plus now that we have a solid group of players and are not switching out teams so much.

12. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

I say we leave and then if we want to change anything we can do it the week before conference play starts.

13. BearDownx92

BearDownx92 Guest

Glad to see you guys make the move to heisman. More realistic IMO. If you want to try out some killer sliders which are the most realistic i play try these. If you don't turn the ball over, you have a chance of winning week in and week out.

QB Accuracy 30/55
    Pass Blocking 10/0
    WR Catching 10/10
    *RB Ability 25/70
    Run Blocking 25/95

Awareness 0/85
    Knockdowns 20/100
    Interceptions 0/80
    Break Block 20/85
    Tackling 55/70

Its what we use in our Legendary Veterans 2 League. Went 6-7 with a bowl loss to Purdue. I was Mizzou and had Maclin, but turnovers killed in the first 6 games as i went 0-6. But i went on a 6 game win streak with a total of 8 turnovers in those six (i had to pass 95% of the time with no RB. He got injured week 5 for the season so turnovers still going to happen). I suggest trying em out, if not in the league just for shits and giggles against the CPU when your bored one day.

Again glad to see the move to heisman and hope Season 3 for you is a blast.