Heisman sliders

Discussion in 'The Trifecta' started by Twister18, Jul 24, 2012.

1. Twister18

Twister18 I aint got time to bleed!

Gents, sorry about the mixup but I forgot how passionate people can get about sliders and would rather try out the T1 sliders and see if they work better than default. I do appreciate everyones idea that posted but it can even bring others into our own lil nest and can turn into a whirlwind in a second.

User CPU

QB Accuracy 45 45
    Pass Blocking 50 50
    WR Catching 50 50
    RB Ability 60 50
    Run Block 55 50
    Pass Coverage 55 50
    Pass Rush 55 50
    Interceptions 55 45
    Rush defense 40 45
    Tackling 45 40

FG Power and all other kicking sliders for cpu and user are 50-50

I will also lower the Player minimum speed threshold from 50 to 25. I think that may help separation issues. I will implement these before I advance tonight after smalls/ G money play.

2. charter04

charter04 Walk On

The game I just played seemed to play good with these.

• Like Like x 1
  3. xSavedByGracex

xSavedByGracex Walk On

I know the game I played the other night, the players felt like they were on something. LOL They were FAST!

• Like Like x 1
  4. Hokie Effect

Hokie Effect Whats a Hokie?

Its the change of the player speed threshold. It actually rewards guys for being fast and you won't see DL chasing down RB/WR from behind.

5. charter04

charter04 Walk On

How is everyone feeling about the sliders now that we have had almost a whole season with them. I feel I am getting adjusted and now am having a lot of success against the computer. Does anyone feel they are getting too easy? I actually like them pretty much the way they are I was just curious what others thought. I know the patch will probably fix and mess some things up though when it gets here at the end of August.

6. Twister18

Twister18 I aint got time to bleed!

I am inclined to leave them as they are until after the patch. I wouldn't mind maybe lowering the speed threshold to 20 and see if it makes a difference.

7. Papa Perry

Papa Perry Leeroy Jenkins!!!

Leave it at 25. If you lower it too much speed backs will dominate everyone

Last edited: Aug 12, 2012
  8. charter04

charter04 Walk On

Ive been playing a test dynasty with our sliders and I put the threshold at 0. It plays good. It gives a good separation but, not unrealistic. Some one else should give it a try

9. charter04

charter04 Walk On

After playing a few games we may want to put user coverage back down to 50. I used ark v Clemson in an online dyn I made to test these out and my pass coverage was too good.