Heisman Watch Week 1 (Y2)

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by BobJr, Sep 14, 2010.

1. BobJr

BobJr To each their own

Featured Threads:
    Heisman Watch Week 1 (Y2)

The Heisman List is back for our league...You will see alot of familar faces on this list..

[​IMG]
    University of Wisconsin Halfback John Clay

Clay enters this season as the Heisman Favorite. After a successful year last year that netted 1,627 yards and 21 Touchdowns, John will be looking to lead the Badgers to the number one spot at some point this year. If you have ever played this guy, he is a straight beast. At 6'1 and a little over 240 yards, Clay breaks arm tackles with ease. The Wisconsin faithful have put together a campaign for their beloved hero.

[​IMG]
    Pitt Halfback Dion Lewis

Dion is not your average running back. He is a new generation of smaller, quicker backs that can take over a game in a blink of an eye. His 1,468 yards last season carried the Pitt Panther offense. If you can consider Clay the thunder of NCAA, then Lewis is definitely the lightning. The Panthers will centralize their offense around this guy, and hopefully he can become the first Heisman Trophy winner for Pitt since Tony Dorsett.

[​IMG]
    Oregon State Halfback Jacquizz Rodgers

Rodgers is our smallest athlete on the board at a tiny 5'7". But is lack in size doesn't mean anything in our league. This kid will break your ankles. He had a great game in the bowl game at the end of last season vs TCU, and Rodgers racked up 17 rushing touchdowns. After being convinced to return by Coach Cimmy, Oregon State fans are salivating at the chance of a Heisman trophy.

[​IMG]
    Florida State WR Bert Reed

Reed is a smaller wide receiver that plays mostly in the slot for the Seminole offense. He usually won't go across the middle, but he is a good playmaking option. This year will be more difficult for Reed, because there's not a top notch passing quarterback for Florida State. With Ponder graduating, one can only speculate how much Bert will get the ball this year.

[​IMG]
    Alabama Halfback Trent Richardson

Division I's best returner last season now gets his chance for a starting role on the Crimson Tide. After sitting, waiting patiently, Richardson comes into the season as a crucial piece for Bama. Gaining a little over 1,000 yards last season, Trent is looking forward to being the lead back for a team that has BCS hopes. ​

2. Ryty

Ryty Over the Cap

Nice list, Bob!

But what about......

[​IMG]

3. controllerabuser

controllerabuser Purple People Eaters

Toby Gerhart?

4. BobJr

BobJr To each their own

Featured Threads:
    John Elway?!?!

5. BobJr

BobJr To each their own

Featured Threads:
    He couldn't hold Moore's Jockstrap..he'd probably want too tho

6. nrg_qbz-_-

nrg_qbz-_- Walk On

7. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

I hope you're not serious....if you think that's Gerhart...SMH...

besides....ANDREW LUCK and Lamichael James don't even matter....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. BobJr

BobJr To each their own

Featured Threads:
    i didn't ask who wanted the pac 10 heisman..this is the NCAA boys..haha..lol

9. controllerabuser

controllerabuser Purple People Eaters

Cimmy, I was joking brotha!

10. BobJr

BobJr To each their own

Featured Threads:
    lol CA

11. H22APWRD94

H22APWRD94 RG3 Bandwagon

Does Quizz even have a neck?

12. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

Listen, the Heisman isn't for being tall or having a neck, it's for schooling bitches in the game...and you Mike...well...

[​IMG]

13. nrg_qbz-_-

nrg_qbz-_- Walk On

Full write-up of the Boise State game later tonight when I get home. If LaMichael isn't the #1 candidate at this point, I don't know what else to say(y)