Heisman Watch Week 10

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by BobJr, Oct 12, 2010.

1. BobJr

BobJr To each their own

Featured Threads:
    Heisman Watch Week 10

Heisman Watch Week 10

It's been a few weeks and alot of changes have been made to the Heisman Watch board. Now we have a new BFR'er in the mix, and Heisman preseason favorite John Clay has completely fallen off the board.

[​IMG]
    Oregon Ducks HB LaMicheal James​

Wow..what can you say about this young man. He wasn't even a blip on the radar before the season, but after 500 yards in the first two games James erupted on the scence. Last week he caught 3 balls for 71 yards and a TD. His season is truly looking like a Heisman lock. He has gained 1184 yards and scored 19 rushing TDs.

[​IMG]
    Cincinnati Bearcats QB Zach Collaros​

Zach got great experience a few years ago behind a Cincy legend. Now with Collaros guidance the Bearcats are a better balanced team. With 27 TDs and only 4 interceptions, Zach is now number 2 on our list. Last week he shredded his opponent going 19/30 for 301 yards and 2 TDs.

[​IMG]
    Alabama Crimson Tide WR Julio Jones​

Jones was a highly touted recruit for Alabama, and now after four years Julio is finally living up to what a great receiver should be. He has been with McElroy his entire career and now this season he has a new QB. So far he has 767 yards receiving and scored 11 times.

[​IMG]
    Boise State QB Kellen Moore​

After Boise State was "shafted" out of the BCS game last season, Moore made it a point to play better. Unfortunately, this season the Boise State defense hasn't played that great. But with Moore's presence Boise has moved back into the top 10 and is lurking for a BCS bowl. Kellen has thrown 2,957 yards and 30 TDs, with only 8 interceptions.

[​IMG]
    Florida State QB EJ Manual​

Florida State's all world QB has gone far and above expectations after replacing Christian Ponder. Manual score final 5 total TDs last week, and this season has torched teams for 2,601 yards and 21 TDs. But don't let him fool you because he can get it done on the ground as well.

2. nrg_qbz-_-

nrg_qbz-_- Walk On

very nice, bob!

LaMichael still has a gauntlet of user vs user games ahead of him...let's see if he can continue his success!

3. controllerabuser

controllerabuser Purple People Eaters

What are your thought's guys? Is it easier to have a better game running against the CPU or Human user? I've had some monster games against users running the ball. Just curious to some of your thoughts.

4. onaradio34

onaradio34 Tryin not to show how little I know bout anything

I have seen that you are more likely to bust a big gain vs users. Sometimes for me it's boom or bust. Most of the guys I've played are 4-3 guys that control the MLB. If he picks a bad angle, that's an unblocked defender that takes himself out of the play. If he makes the right read, I'm hit right at the line. Even if Clay shakes off the first guy, it slows him enough for the safeties to get to him for a short gain.

Against the CPU, I'm usually getting 3-4 yards before the first hit. With Clay that turns into 6-10, but the CPU seems to always make that TD saving tackle.

Haven't looked at the stats but I'd say Clay averages 2-3 yards more per carry vs users.

5. nrg_qbz-_-

nrg_qbz-_- Walk On

lol that would be sweet for James then :D

The CPU has really locked down on LaMichael the last few games for me...struggling to get 100 yards...but I guess a 4-5ypc is reasonable. Although my long runs are few and far in between now

6. onaradio34

onaradio34 Tryin not to show how little I know bout anything

And for the record, Clay falling off the board is bogus. He went 2 weeks without a TD but had 100+ in both games. Then, Wisc gets a bye and he is punished even further.

I think we are seeing a backlash from the Ron Dayne voting. The voters are wary to vote for a Wisconsin back after Dayne went belly up in the pros.

7. controllerabuser

GOD I HATE THE SPORTS TEAMS FROM WISCONSIN.

That is all

8. BobJr

BobJr To each their own

Featured Threads:
    haha..I am definetly better running against an opponent..the cpu always seems to know exactly where I am going...

and yes..I too hate Wisconsin teams..but I also hate the ViQUEENS (muahaha right to CA and Frisk)

9. controllerabuser

BOB, I thought you were a really good guy.

You have lost many cool points with that statement right there. :eek:

10. H22APWRD94

H22APWRD94 RG3 Bandwagon

Favre to Moss. At least we will only have to hear it during the regular season this year. LOL

11. controllerabuser

Laugh it up. Should have beat the Jets.

We will make the playoffs.

What is scary is what happens to all the talk about the Vikes when we get Sidney Rice back? And we start doing what we did last year? Can I get a damn CA, you were right?