Heisman Watch Week 12

Discussion in '4th Horseman' started by papaloke, Apr 13, 2012.

1. papaloke

papaloke Fifty Shades of NCAA

Aug 9, 2011
    bo.jpg bo1.jpg
    Heisman watch week 12​
    The race for the Heisman is getting heated. With 3 weeks left in the regular season it's anyones guess as to who is going to bring home the trophy.​
    FIU QB Tyrell Davidson: Will most likely bring home some hardware of some kind. He's in the running for the Maxwell and Walter Camp. Davidison has thrown for 2447 yards this year and 27 TDs. His dual threat ability though is what's putting him at the top of all the award lists. 443 yards rushing and 9 TDs.​
    UNM HB Bo Woods: Along with the Heisman, Woods is in the running for the Walter Camp and Walker awards. Woods has rushed for 1225 yards and 13 TDs. Woods has also been a monster on special teams. He's averaging 32 yards a return and has 2 TDs.​
    UAB HB Donald Bowen: Bowen has come out of nowhere this year to make the Heisman list. Bowen redshirted last year, coach papaloke forgot about his ass and now Bowen is on a mission to prove that he deserves the Hesiman pub. Bowen is also in the running for the Walter Camp and Walker awards. Bowen is averaging 8.1 yards a carry and has an astounding 20 TDs.​
    Bo Knows:​
    If my mother put on a helmet and shoulder pads and a uniform that wasn't the same as the one I was wearing, I'd run over her if she was in my way. And I love my mother.
    Set your goals high, and don't stop till you get there.
    Football is easy if you're crazy as hell.

Last edited: Apr 13, 2012
  2. ChuckDzzNutz

ChuckDzzNutz Walk On

Aug 6, 2011