Heisman Watch

Discussion in 'Locker Room' started by tooofick, Dec 11, 2010.

1. tooofick

tooofick Walk On

Any chance Cammy Cam doesn't win it?

I like Luck, but you can't argue w/ Cam's numbers this year.

2. alemic

alemic Walk On

I find it really hard to believe Cam doesn't take it home honestly. However I think it will be closer than people think

3. tooofick

tooofick Walk On

Who do you think will be 2?

I saw on ESPN earlier a few people are "no voting" so if it breaks that he is ineligible it's like, "Ha, I told ya so." I guess it's the safe "middle rode."

They also popped up the stats on the biggest winners. I didn't realize Troy Smith won by so much. I thought run DMC was closer. I remember thinking he deserved to win going into that night.

4. alemic

alemic Walk On

Troy Smith honestly only won it by so much because of all the hype, and the fact that he was a senior. Not saying he wasn't a great QB (and this is coming from a Buckeye fan) but I don't think that he was the clear cut winner everybody thought he was.

I think Lamicheal James will be second followed by Luck, but even as a Boise hater I think Luck deserves it most besides Cam. If it wasn't for all these eligibility issues I would say Cam would have it by a land slide. Imo he should win by a landslide just based on the stats, and forget the off the field issues the NCAA ruled him eligible and I don't think even if later evidence comes out, this season should be taken from Auburn. After the recruiting violation, they played by the books and the NCAA made the mistake of saying he could play.