Heisman Watch

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Jam., Nov 6, 2009.

1. Jam.

Jam. FIU; Sun Belt Champions!

Heisman Watch

Post players from your teams that you think may contend for the Heisman this upcoming year.

Bryce Brown:

This 6' 0" 214 LBS returning Senior looks to build off of a beyond impressive Junior year in which he gained 1,555 yards and scored 20 touchdowns. He broke many school records, even though his production only sky rocketed under the Volunteers' new coach. Now, looking forward to a full year in this run-heavy offensive system, Bryce Brown looks to become the Heisman winner in his last season in college football.

2. shadowofanubis66

shadowofanubis66 Walk On

I expect 5 no names from utep and southeast wichita state to compete for it next season, but cody green should be up there.

3. thievaryx

thievaryx Walk On

Isn't this best done after graduation... what if all these guys that you are listing bolt to for the draft.... also I think after training...

4. Jam.

Eh, I guess. I posted Brown because I just persuaded him to stay.

5. Bamaboiking

Bamaboiking Walk On

I really really like this thread so i looked at who is comming back and i have 3 possibilities with the way my offense is set up.

QB Tyrik Rollison 6'2" 196
    Season stats
    185.9 QBRAT 223/346 3871YDS 33TD 7INT

87 SPeed, I think he was jobbed this offseason, Kodi Burns was less of a QB and got hiesman consideration and awards.

TC McCartney 6'3" 224LBS
    Season Stats
    58Recs 841YDS 5TD

Only thing that could hurt him is that fellow TE and Ohio ST transfer Nic Dilillo who is 6'5" 243LBS and runs a 4.5 Forty(86 speed). McCartney has 86 speed also.

Deangelo Benton 6'3" 215LBS
    Season Stats
    37Recs 898YDS 12TD
    Numbers were down this year because Rollison spread the ball around so much as i had 4 People with 700yds or more recieving last year. Not enough ball to go around but with Harry Adams(91 OVR) and Derek Winter(92 OVR) gone he is the lone lone go to deep threat and playmaking WR left. Will mostly be leaned on like first season hiesman candidate Montez Billings.

6. Jam.

Bryce Brown ran for 340 yards and 4 touchdowns in the first game of the season.

7. Bamaboiking

Bamaboiking Walk On

LoL he will be injured before the season is over the way your running him, Rollison aint letting it go im sorry

8. thievaryx

thievaryx Walk On

keep an eye out for ND QB Dayne Crist.

9. jca312

jca312 Walk On

Denard Robinson should put up big numbers all year