1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Helli

Discussion in 'The Tradition' started by RynoAid, Jul 24, 2009.

1. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

Helli

Where are those numbers you put together on the progression after stock players are gone.. i can't find it.

2. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

I don't think that was me...

Mike mentioned something about it but didn't present numbers...

I had originally planned to follow a draft class through their careers but it got sidetracked once I saw all the players I recruited were so good (all above 80) I lost interest.

3. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

then how did we come to the conclusion that it doesn't effect recruited players?

4. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Mike said he simmed ahead and that it seemed to him that it was more of a problem with the existing players, but again, I don't think he presented any figures.

5. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

Yeah, both me and guys at OS did a similar test (although they ran theirs longer). I only did it for 5 years when all the real players are gone. Recruits (starting in year 1) progressed normally, "real guys" progessed like double.

But according to Lawdog in the TT2 forum/progression thread, this was supposedly fixed with the patch. I didn't test it post-patch though. I might have some time this weekend to mess with it