Helli's E3 coverage thread

Discussion in 'Locker Room' started by Hellisan, Jun 7, 2011.

1. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

We didn't know exactly how likely it would be that one of us would get to go out this year. Despite having a 7-month-old daughter and a wife that leaves for work at 4 a.m... Somehow it came together that I'll be going for 2 days.

As soon as the gates open I will be rushing the EA booth to see what I can come up with. Ryno knows a lot about the game so I'm sure whatever new info they are promising will be posted on the site regardless, but I'll do my best to answer any questions you may have about the gameplay or other tidbits, or good questions that you come up with for the developers that are on hand.

The doors open at 3 PM EST today and the show will only be 6 hours. I have a laptop with me and my forum runner so I will be checking here and any updates or reports that I type up will just be posted here, and Shaun/Ryno/whomever can do with them as they please.

So go ahead and let me know some things you'd like me to look for. As always, I will be digging into the dynasty mode as soon as I can to see how recruiting has changed, if at all. I am less likely to dig into something like the road to the Heisman or whatever it's called, but I can ask questions about it.

• Like Like x 1
  2. a Robbed Lung

a Robbed Lung Legendary Veterans

awesome! have fun man, get some good info!

This isn't too big of a deal, so if you don't manage to find out it's fine. But I was wondering if they put in Hawaii's team entrance where they run out of the helmet, and the cheerleaders run down the field, with one of the cheerleaders on a surfboard. I doubt it but that would be cool

3. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Are you willing to take some questions about 'Non EA' games?

4. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Yeah I mean I'll do what I can. I'm gonna be checking out Forza 4, FIFA, Madden, among others (for me it's "non NCAA' games that's the question and the answer is yeah I'll try... lol)

5. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Leaving for L.A. right now, because I don't do traffic jams. Especially of the Los Angeles variety.

6. Randiesel75

Randiesel75 Walk On

Be safe, good luck.

7. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    Looking forward.

Next year plan to have company...I'm going to try to fly to LAX for E3 next year.

8. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Helli - I want to know about the deep comeback route - both Madden and NCAA if you can.

Against man to man - do the DB's break on the route before the WR's do (ie psychic db's?)

9. Shaun Mason

Featured Threads:
    Go to the Wii 2 presser.

10. Jmustang1968

Jmustang1968 Walk On

Same!

11. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

me too

12. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

S, J, E i will believe it when i see it. Hope this happens.

13. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

I don't live to far away. I wanted to go this year but am working on a couple large projects and couldn't get away. It will be a good excuse to meetup and get some beers with everyone.

14. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

I've been coming to E3 for a number of years, rarely missing it. It's the only time i get to be fully and completely engulfed in my video game geekdom with a barrage of sights and sounds that complement that passion perfectly. I even get to take photos of hot models lol.

After all these years just pulling up to the concrete and block edifice of the convention center starts my juices flowing.

• Like Like x 2
  15. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Lol so what happened this year bro!? Jk man

16. Jmustang1968

Jmustang1968 Walk On

I didnt know until the day of and Shaun was like oh ya you couldve gotten a pass J as the MS conference was starting :(

17. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

i had plans to go but all the trips to Orlando took all the vacation i had. Will have to plan better next year.

18. Shaun Mason

Featured Threads:
    Believe it.

19. Eyeke

Eyeke Swashbuckler

is that because it's your best chance to rape Sara Underwood?

• Like Like x 1
  20. Jmustang1968

Jmustang1968 Walk On

maybe

21. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Narrow scrape getting into the show, a gruff but kindly soul did me a favor and let me in. Big thanks if he follows up and reads this.

22. LB Fitted

LB Fitted Walk On

id like to know if the transfer logic will be better now that coaching carousel is in...like will recruits decide to follow you if you leave...or leave schools when their coaches leave or if a new style comes in that they dont fit

23. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

Did they fix the transfer glitch?

Any plans for a iPad/iPhone dynasty wire app?

Thanks helli

• Like Like x 1
  24. SuperBowlNachos

SuperBowlNachos Walk On

Ask if they plan on making the dynasty website better. It's pretty much trash right now imo. Would love to do everything you can do on the console, online, besides play the game of course.

25. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

pretty much trash eh... lol

well I have been planning to ask about that, hoping for some nice new features but frankly I would have murdered a man in public to get what we have now, two or three years ago.

• Like Like x 3