hello everyone

Discussion in 'Overdrive' started by the bigg dawgg, Aug 27, 2012.

1. the bigg dawgg

the bigg dawgg Walk On

Hey guys I just took over Texas a&m I see he won the ship so I have a lot to live up to. Here's a little about me I live in louisville ky and am a huge cardinal fan. prosports dont have much play here which is probably why i favor the ncaa series over madden. recently had a kid he is 8 months now and i just love being a father. iwork at ups and lift the 150 pound boxes and mov em around. curretly im recovering from knee surgery which gves me tons of time with my kid and the xbox. thats about it anything else ya wanna know feelfree to ask

2. Raidernation

Raidernation I can show you better than I can tell you

Welcome, you'll find your Logo in the Team Scholarships and News thread.
    As your rival I'd like to say you don't have much to live up to because the last coach of the Aggies barely won in the majority of his games including the Championship, so don't look forward to a repeat. Again welcome to Overdrive may all your downs be touchdowns .... May the force be with you.

PS please kill the drake quote .... It's very unamerican.

• Like Like x 1
  3. the bigg dawgg

the bigg dawgg Walk On

Yea its gonna be a veeerrrrrrryyyyy sharp learning curve. Played last night and it was like everyone was running through molasses. Plus the computer cheesed the shit out of me lol. Ran outs the whole game as man coverage was busted to hell lol. Oh well got the win even without my offensive or defensive playbook because I didn't even think to look and change it

4. Jolts57

Jolts57 Walk On

Sorry in advance to everyone for getting bigg dawgg in here. Dude messes me up nearly every game we play lol, but hes legit/sim so it's cool. Shoulda stuck him with a crappy team so he would've at least had a challenge.

5. Raidernation

!!!!! Wow that's been my ongoing issue with NCAA13. The slow speed ehhh .... So you haven't seen the out route maddness in your other dynasty ?

6. the bigg dawgg

the bigg dawgg Walk On

Nowhere near as bad as that lol. I'm talkin this dude.would.break and my.corners would have heart attacks lol. Maybe.its just.because its a different team but.I.haven't had that kind of trouble with my other ones ( Louisville Oregon Michigan)

7. Raidernation

I have a thread call Tha Uncanny Corner *plug* check out the most recent posts (7/12-on) I try to document AI advantages and disadvantages on defense user/CPU feel free to comment on them ..... What difficulty do you play on in the other leagues ? Sliders?

8. the bigg dawgg

the bigg dawgg Walk On

One league is heisman no sliders the other is heisman very few.sliders.and I haven't had.any problems with the cb play