Hello???

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by BG, Mar 22, 2010.

1. BG

BG On The Rize!

Hello???

Just making sure this dynasty is still up and functional!!!

2. onaradio34

onaradio34 Tryin not to show how little I know bout anything

haha...I was just about to make the same thread...I know the site has had some problems but psn is still working fine...lets get the ball rolling...i checked the dynasty and we got some people who havent checked in awhile...id like to finish this season before '11 comes out

3. DJDunn6

DJDunn6 Walk On

The servers were also acting up in the last few days for some people as well. I think between that this site under work and the ncaa tourney it just hit a speed bump hopefully...

4. onaradio34

believe me, i am the 1st one to rip EA's horrible servers, but when you have users that haven't logged on since the 13th,16th, or 18th somethin is wrong. Shit happens to everyone but if you are holding shit up and arent active and givin people a heads up, its time to move on.

5. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Wow this is the most chatter I've seen since I've been apart of this OD. Can't lie though, since it has been moving slow I've picked up an extra OD.

But my Memphis Tigers are eager to win that MAC championship and let Coach Jerz put something under his forum name, lol

6. Big-Bear-W

Big-Bear-W Walk On

Locked and Loaded as well

7. jca312

jca312 Walk On

I'm here and ready to go. I hope we can keep this one going.

8. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Dude seriously this slow pace is killin me. All of my leagues have hit a wall ever since EA dropped that screenshot of the '11 and started the hype machine up.

9. BigSmooth33

BigSmooth33 Walk On

MTSU is ready too

10. DrunkenSoldier

DrunkenSoldier Luck Of The Irish

zzzzzzzzzzzzzz its almost like we need to merge the active guys from the slow dynasties into one dynasty, most of my dynasties are in slow motion, what happened to 48 to 72 hour advances? were lucky if we advance once a week

11. onaradio34

Maybe are usual speed just has me spoiled. It kinda makes me feel better that other OD's are treadin water too. Oh well, this still the longest ive stuck with NCAA since probably '04. First time ive probably got my $60 dollars since then also.

12. Big-Bear-W

Big-Bear-W Walk On

With the TF site down it didn't help. Also, every single OD I am in has had major problems the past month with weeks getting lost and the new week wont show up if you have the OD saved.

The players leaving stage got simmed in another OD for everyone except the commish and the same problem repeated it self even if we else's OD file and made them the new commish.

In Evolution the last two weeks of offseason recruiting got simmed. Totally F'd up stuff has gone on in the past little while.

13. onaradio34

We had our offseason recruiting skipped in the 1st incarnation of X3B. I dont think there anything you can do to avoid it. Thats why i always try to be done with recruiting during the season. Do i miss out on some great talent? absolutely, but at least I dont have to fool with that crap.

14. bcduggan

bcduggan Walk On

Onaradio>I agree with you on recruiting.

About dynasty, we should be back to normal tomorrow. Sorry for delay.

15. gprepp93

gprepp93 Walk On

I'd like to apologize to my fellow coaches. I admit I have been part of the problem as I've been having some issues with one of my kids and not being able to get user games in. Things seem to have started to work themselves out, and I don't have any user games left this season, so hopefully I won't be part of the problem anymore. Thanks everyone, especially BC, for your patience.