Hello

Discussion in 'The Experience' started by jmillhimes, Jun 16, 2010.

1. jmillhimes

jmillhimes Walk On

Hello

Hey Guys! Whats going on? Its been sometime since I spoke with my old League members. Just wanted to stop by and see how things are going. Glad to see this league is still going strong. Keep up the great work and I for one will be trying to follow along.(y)

2. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

You won a title here? Nice

3. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

He fuckin beat me on a last minute drive. Check the recap somewhere through the link in my sig -- pretty epic game.

Sup jmill!

4. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

5. jello1717

jello1717 "Those who stay will be champions." -- Bo

How's it hangin' JMill?

6. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    What are you up to JMill?

7. jmillhimes

jmillhimes Walk On

Same old stuff here. Working and watching my 2 year old grow before my eyes. Its been so boring without College or pro football for that matter.

I was thrilled to see the league so alive and well. Glad to see you guys removed some problems if you know what I mean.

LOL...Great times. I had to beat both you and Dat the same year and get by a tough FSU team to win that championship. Thank god for the option. You did however punish me by 14 the first game of the following season.

Ill be around guys. Like watching this league's action. If you guys wanna hit me up and play a few games outside of league play, please do so. Gamer tag is still the same as name. I lost alot of peoples tag's because me 360 had the rings so I got my discount at work and purchased a nice new system. Almost did the Archie PS3 thing but changed my mind