1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by nkmi1984, Oct 13, 2010.

1. nkmi1984

nkmi1984 Walk On

HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Whats the hold up? I've been on a bye week for 8 days and its driving me crazy

2. fsupenguin

fsupenguin Walk On

What he said, this is nuts. At least give us an update so we know why there is a hold up.

3. saintsdave75

saintsdave75 Walk On

LSU-Ole miss had a disconnect. LSU was up big, so I put Ole Miss on autopilot so LSU can go ahead and play vs cpu. Vandy and Alabama still need to play their games too

4. fsupenguin

fsupenguin Walk On

Seriously we need to at least change the name of this OD at very least, I mean we are advancing like once a week this season.

5. fordtuff504

fordtuff504 Walk On

yeah, well ive noticed that only one of the three od's im in are moving along at a fast pace, is this a trend????? if so, what seems to be causing this od meltdown, anyone wanna throw out some ideas or am i the only one who feels this way?

6. jdrhammer

jdrhammer S E C Speed

I know I'm missing my boys. I hope you all hang tight to keep it going. How are the recruiting wars going? Where is the # 1 MLB from MS going?

7. Itsnotagame

Itsnotagame Walk On

Sorry guys had a death in my wifes family so its been a rough week had to pick up more family duties while she gets past this. I will advance tonight

8. fordtuff504

fordtuff504 Walk On

damn, srry to hear that inag, yall have my prayers bro