1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Help Finding A league

Discussion in 'Madden NFL Football' started by Broken Stixx, Sep 1, 2013.

1. Broken Stixx

Broken Stixx Walk On

Hello guys I'm new here and pretty much have enjoyed the site before I joined reading the post in the threads, madden updates, and tons of the other useful and entertaining information posted in the forums. After migrating from OS I've been looking for a madden lg to join with preferably a no switch rule where ratings will dictate the outcome of the matches. If you're reading this and happen to be a lg owner, commissioner, or perhaps a participant can you please help.

2. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

Welcome to the site Jules. This is not the forum to post an "I'm looking for a league" thread. If you want to find a league, the League Openings sub-forum in the New Member Lounge forum is a good place to begin. I would also recommend viewing each of the individual league forums to see if any are the type of format that you are seeking in a league. Good luck.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Broken Stixx

Broken Stixx Walk On

Thank you, and Sorry for posting in the wrong section