Help Me Adjust

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Brogowicz, Aug 23, 2011.

1. Brogowicz

Brogowicz Walk On

Guys,

I'm new to TSO and still feel like I have a ways to go to get my game inline with the expectations around here. I can assure you that I'm committed to making any and all necessary changes to do that. I want you to be afraid when you see me on your schedule (not really, but that sounded good), but not because you're worried about the experience. I take great pride in my sportsmanship - above everything else. I want you to think that this guy does his homework, plays a great game and embodies the spirit of our league.

I talk about winning and competing, but my primary goal is not winning - it's the experience. I'll take a great rivalry over a great record any day. The only way to get to a great rivalry is invest time, achieve balance and earn a mutual respect. I want to establish great rivalries here and have a great time doing it.

I'm a stats guy, so I love to go to the numbers. I have a few to help illustrate my mortality. In my other OLD last year, I was 21-9 in H2H play through 7 seasons. We made it to season 9 or 10, but I stopped logging all the results before then. The low point for my team was when I got my ass handed to me by the hands-down worst player in our league in a bowl game. It was rough for my team, but it was great for him and our league. That game made his year and I was thrilled for him and the experience he had. I finished 1-3 in H2H play that year - my worst to date.

Hang in there with me because I'm getting to the point. I realize that there are still things that I need to do to adjust and I really, really want to figure those things out before we meet on the field in a dynasty game. I'm available to play every night. If you're interested in scouting the MSU gameplan and helping me to adjust, please let me know and we'll set up a scrimmage. I can use the help and want to put in my work so that I can earn your respect on the field.

Thanks,
    Mark

• Like Like x 2
  2. soxandgators

soxandgators The Gator Nation

Well put here Brog i work 3-11 6 nights a week but anytime i am free on my day off we will play. Any questions hit me up i am a open book i will discuss anything

3. bdub

bdub Walk On

Not sure I would be a great help to you but would be glad to play you some time. I will shoot you a message tomorrow night and we can play.

4. Brogowicz

Brogowicz Walk On

Sounds great. I'll be free after 8:30 PT (although 9:00 is probably better).