1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Help Me Adjust

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Brogowicz, Aug 23, 2011.

1. Brogowicz

Brogowicz Walk On

Guys,

I'm new to TSO and still feel like I have a ways to go to get my game inline with the expectations around here. I can assure you that I'm committed to making any and all necessary changes to do that. I want you to be afraid when you see me on your schedule (not really, but that sounded good), but not because you're worried about the experience. I take great pride in my sportsmanship - above everything else. I want you to think that this guy does his homework, plays a great game and embodies the spirit of our league.

I talk about winning and competing, but my primary goal is not winning - it's the experience. I'll take a great rivalry over a great record any day. The only way to get to a great rivalry is invest time, achieve balance and earn a mutual respect. I want to establish great rivalries here and have a great time doing it.

I'm a stats guy, so I love to go to the numbers. I have a few to help illustrate my mortality. In my other OLD last year, I was 21-9 in H2H play through 7 seasons. We made it to season 9 or 10, but I stopped logging all the results before then. The low point for my team was when I got my ass handed to me by the hands-down worst player in our league in a bowl game. It was rough for my team, but it was great for him and our league. That game made his year and I was thrilled for him and the experience he had. I finished 1-3 in H2H play that year - my worst to date.

Hang in there with me because I'm getting to the point. I realize that there are still things that I need to do to adjust and I really, really want to figure those things out before we meet on the field in a dynasty game. I'm available to play every night. If you're interested in scouting the MSU gameplan and helping me to adjust, please let me know and we'll set up a scrimmage. I can use the help and want to put in my work so that I can earn your respect on the field.

Thanks,
    Mark

• Like Like x 2
  2. soxandgators

soxandgators The Gator Nation

Well put here Brog i work 3-11 6 nights a week but anytime i am free on my day off we will play. Any questions hit me up i am a open book i will discuss anything

3. bdub

bdub Walk On

Not sure I would be a great help to you but would be glad to play you some time. I will shoot you a message tomorrow night and we can play.

4. Brogowicz

Brogowicz Walk On

Sounds great. I'll be free after 8:30 PT (although 9:00 is probably better).