HELP WANTED: TOP STORY AUTHORS

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by CHUNKNESS, Dec 17, 2010.

1. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

Anyone who is interested in writing an unbiased article for the top story on our league's main page of the XFN site please let me know. It doesn't need to be a novel, nor does it need to be a head cracker. Just something simple and in tune with the happenings of the league. Sometimes you guys see something that occurs in your division that not everyone else sees. Or sometimes you guys see players quietly establishing their presence in the league that should be spotlighted. Whatever the case, league "beat writers" are always welcome. You can provide a picture, or I can find an image for you. It doesn't matter as long as you produce something interesting and FUN to read! I hope many of you take advantage of this opportunity to produce some creativity and substance to the league. Looking forward to hearing from each of you. :)

2. PepperNY

PepperNY Fear the Spear

3. BadaBing319

BadaBing319 OMFL Broncos / PMFL Eagles

PM sent...

4. CHUNKNESS

For those of you who are inquiring... An article every other week would be fine. What I'll probably do is have a Top Story forum created for you post your article in the forum and then I'll add it to the site. That way we'll have an archive of our top stories and who the authors were.

please elaborate

reply sent :)

5. CHUNKNESS

OK, guys. I have changed the "Games of the Week" forum to a "Top Story" forum for ANYONE to post an article in HERE (link). This provides EVERYONE the opportunity to have your voice heard and displayed on our league's XFN home page. The forum will also provide an archive of articles that were produced for the Top Story and who each article's author was. Remember, the XFN home page will be the face of our league for many who do not know what we are about. So please try to keep your articles classy and interesting to read. If you don't post anything for us to publish, I don't want to hear any complaints about not being given enough credit for what your team/players are doing in the league. This is YOUR opportunity to do just that in a respectable fashion.