hemightbesteve .... you still in this league?

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by theSANDMAN215, Mar 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. theSANDMAN215

theSANDMAN215 Hokie, Hokie, Hokie, HI

hemightbesteve .... you still in this league?

You have not logged into the dynasty in 4 days but have logged on to your 360. if you want or do not want to be in the league please let me know. thanks.

2. I think I'm done here, I've just lost interest because its not an every day dynasty. I wanted in because I though you were a dynasty that played a real style of football, but theres just too much focus on things other than the football.

3. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    like what things other than football? The only other thing we are concerned about outside of this game are people who can't log in and take care of their shit.

Everyday dynasties tend to not last long. Mainly because there is no depth. Sure you advance quick, but there are little discussions and just as you get a glimpse of a recruiting battle, it ends and you dismiss it just as quick.

4. jkhaalis991

jkhaalis991 Back in The Deuce...been gone too long.

LoL thats the lamest excuse I've ever heard. I think he was mad he had to cut the guy he made a promise to. Peace.

5. theSANDMAN215

well crap man. i wish you would have told me earlier.

i try to advance every 3 days, but not everyone gets their games or recruiting in.

6. Ta HEHEHEHE

I repeat

TA HEHEHEHEHE

Thx for the chuckle.

I would like a taco with LAMESAUCE

7. Larsccw

Larsccw Guest

And let me just say, Sandman does a fine job in this League doing what needs to be done. I had one issue in season one but it was quickly resolved. There are not going to be many leagues out there that will provide this much detail and care for the day to day and week to week stuff.

There is ALWAYS something to do. Heck i have missed out on game recaps due to lack of time the past two weeks. (I have 3 kids a wife and a full time job)

Anyway, just felt like saying that this league nor Sandman didn't deserve that verbal slam.

8. JrRawlins

JrRawlins People hate me cause they aint me...

aka im pissed i had to cut someone i made promises too, and in turn i am not certain my team is good enough to cut it... im gonna take my ball and go home...(y)

[​IMG]

9. bnckeye27

bnckeye27 Guest

What's the big deal? The guy doesn't want to be in the league I'm not sure why everyone's making a huge case of this.

The only thing I'm annoyed about is that he didn't tell us sooner, because we waited on him.

10. jkhaalis991

jkhaalis991 Back in The Deuce...been gone too long.

I ithink its a big deal because of what he said about the league. Also he knew b4 he join what type of league this was(we advance every 2-3 days, you must be active in the forums, you must show ur committed to the league.) TF is not leagues where you just play ur games & thats it. Thats why TF will be around longer than these mom & pop ran leagues.

11. theSANDMAN215

I made sure everyone knew not to make promises. he was the only one who did it.

12. Darn you guys got me, what would I do without that 61OVR wr? Nice to see the most attention you guys paid to me was when I quit, you then decide to trash me... The reason I quit was stated, I lost interest. I think you guys put too much emphasis on the whole recruiting thing, I didn't like that you had to designate a playbook, you couldn't change playbooks during the season, and then about not being able to change positions at all. I'm not saying theres anything wrong with that, its just overkill to me.

13. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    What sense does it make to change playbooks during the season? Name one team that switches from the spread to the west coast in week 6? Unrealistic.

It isn't that you can't make position changes, it's that we restrict them to keep the game fair. Consider me putting my 6'1'' WR with 96 spd at TE and burning your LBs and Safs until I score 200 points. You can move people around, we just restrict them to realistic parameters.

It goes back to the same thing. If you can't understand why these rules are here, then you truly aren't a 'sim' player and not really what we are looking for. I didn't say you had to like them, you are entitled to your opinions, but you could have at least discussed your concerns before hand.

The bashing needs to stop guys, we aren't that type of community. I know a lot of you guys are proud of what we have all built here and are eager to defend it, but it shouldn't come at the expense of someone else.

14. theSANDMAN215

I'll just close the thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.