Herbstriet blows.

Discussion in 'The Cheap Seats' started by JOEDESIGNS, Sep 1, 2009.

1. JOEDESIGNS

JOEDESIGNS Walk On

Herbstriet blows.

This guy is such an idiot. How do you pick FSU to lose...to Miami. Then beat GT for the ACC? Go back to the big ten and do your stupid commentary there. I'll take Mark May any day over Herby.

2. GoGators

GoGators GT: KSherm

Any word on when Lee Corso's going to be back?

3. mcyork

mcyork Walk On

ummmmmm hold on there Mr Amp. Herby has a few good points outside of Ponder who should I be scared of on offense. You loose Myron Rolle (who by the way is a stand up young man) and your defense is very young and inexperianced. But worst of all you would "take Mark May any day over Herby." this my man is blasphemy outside of Lou Holths (spit on my computer screen) Mark May is the worst comentator on TV. This man is a fucking idiot if you would like to make a wager on this game I am all for it. Give me Miami and the 5.5 and I will put $100.00 were my mouth is.

4. JOEDESIGNS

JOEDESIGNS Walk On

Myron Rolle...He was constantly getting burned and I'm glad he's gone. Mark May isn't an idiot when it comes to predicting. Herbstreit and Holtz are Homers and Herby has somthing shoved up his you know what. I can't stand to hear this guy talk. I think the UM game will be close, but the way he does predictions is just too much.

5. Sixthdis108

Sixthdis108 Walk On

Herby is a homer? Dude gives shit to us Buckeyes all the time. Homer picked Penn State to win the Big Ten? Holtz is for real a homer he picked Florida to "upset" ND in the NC...:HoosierHoo:

6. GoGators

GoGators GT: KSherm

Mark May is about as smart as a shoe box. And to not give props to Myron Rolle when half your team has played while ineligible is kind of disrespectful.

And yes, Herbie did pick Penn St so guess he's not a homer after all.

7. MaxATX34

MaxATX34 Texas Football

herb looks like Colt McCoy

8. JOEDESIGNS

JOEDESIGNS Walk On

He was a :5stars: coming into FSU, I remember the hype he brought with him...last year we were yelling hey Myron there he goes. Rolle turned and said "Where did who go!!??":D

9. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

Miami is much closer to becoming the Miami of old than FSU is to becoming the FSU of old (I'll take that back if FSU can get a win Monday).

I can understand wanting to win, but dogging a Rhodes scholar in a sport where 50% of the guys end up pumping gas ... that's kinda low, especially when your program is the biggest cheater in the sport. Rolle is the program's only bright spot these days. Who cares how many big fast guys you have when we all know none of them will ever pass a class, much less graduate. Most of them will do jail time while still on the roster. Don't really understand this one.

And Herby's the best in the business. Put up a poll. May vs. Herby. It'll be a blowout.

10. MaxATX34

MaxATX34 Texas Football

last year M. May picked Pitt to win the national championship and LeSean McCoy to win the Heisman.

11. BDSDIGITAL

BDSDIGITAL One Time for your Mind

Myron Rolle is going to England, to study at Oxford to be a Neurosurgeon.....that's kinda the ultimate "scoreboard" isn't it?

The same people that think Herbstreit blows and that he's a homer are the same guys that thought Trev Alberts was a genius...where is he these days anyway?

Edit: Myron Rolle would have been drafted by the way if he came out. Some say as high as round 2.

12. DatNDaz

DatNDaz Walk On

Everyone's pretty dead on I think. Except you Amp, you're nuts. I don't necessarily think Miami will beat FSU, but May is a complete idiot and Herbstreit is the furthest thing from a homer in the business. He's one of the few guys who does a little homework before speaking, and it shows. Rolle is good player and an exceptional individual. FSU didn't deserve him. I still can't figure out why he went there.

Holtz is an unabashed homer (as is Corso to a slightly lesser degree), but it counters May's hatred of ND. There's a reason for the "E" before "SPN". If you want actual analysis, it's not the place to go.

13. JOEDESIGNS

JOEDESIGNS Walk On

Still waiting on Rix to win the Heisman...since Herby predicted it. Oh, wait a minute. Rix is already gone. (Glad he's gone as well)