Here... but not here... but here!!!

Discussion in 'The Tradition' started by Kingerock, Apr 6, 2009.

1. Kingerock

Kingerock I'm kinda a big deal...

Here... but not here... but here!!!

I posted in the vacation/time away thread but wanted to post here too so it doesn't get missed.

I start my move today. It's just from an apartment to a house I'm buying. While utilities and services get transfered today, It will be me, a bed, a modem and a tv until Friday when I get the moving truck.

I will be taking care of some minor repairs and touch ups all this week and next as well. That being said, if we get to the end of a week and my game and/or recruiting are all that are left, please just sim me. If it's one of my user games if someone can send me a message via text message I can take a break to visit the forums and get it scheduled. I plan to check the forums each night before bed just in case and I think we should be fine, but I wanted to let you guys know just in case. Please don't hold up anything for a CPU game (not that I think you would) but please don't put me on autopilot either.

Thanks guys, really enjoying the league and the competition. Long live the Tradition!

Sooners Suck

Aggies Suck

Vampires Suck

2. BRUCE80

BRUCE80 Let the dirt just shower over you..

All that was left when I logged out last night was USC vs cpu and Texas vs cpu.

3. bringbackjimmy

bringbackjimmy WTFWTTD

played early a.m....even thought i should have been sleeping getting over my illness...

4. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Featured Threads:
    sim simmmmm....

5. jfosh

jfosh Super

Oregon is hungry!!! Has UCLA on its plate next week!