Here Comes...

Discussion in 'TMFL' started by Darkwing, Sep 3, 2011.

1. Darkwing

Darkwing One Nation Under God

This is my introduction,
    Derrick Nixon
    Gamertag: thefans455
    I live in the EST, I'm available weekdays from 6 or 7 pm until 11 or midnight. Weekends I'm almost always open but with football season here we all have priority games we'd like to watch so it will differ. I know from now until mid-October my Saturdays are all but booked, Sundays would be a good time to get a game in.

For the time being I have accepted the fact that I will most likely be the doormat around here. I haven't bought a Madden title since the year the 360 came out, so I'm a little rusty lol. Honestly this league is the main reason I'm playing it this year. I look forward to the chance of playing against you veterans and being active in what looks to be an involving community.

As for me, I've lived my 22 years in the tri-state area of Ohio-Michigan-Indiana. I'm a graduate of Trine University..Go Thunder! I'm a buckeye through and through. I'm also a die-hard Jaguars fan (Fred Taylor & MJD all the way) the duo I refer to as One-Two Knockout. My gamertag pays tribute to my favorite team, the Cleveland Indians, and our sellout streak during the 90's.

Well that's it for now, I can't think anymore after this Baylor/TCU game

2. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Nice intro - you didn't include your name, lol.

I'm from the Cincy area myself. Also, what team are you taking - the Jags?

3. Darkwing

Darkwing One Nation Under God

^^Edited. And yes I would love to use my Jags