1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Here Goes Nothin.

Discussion in 'The Experience' started by Kasper, Sep 18, 2010.

1. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

Here Goes Nothin.

Ok, Shaun said I could just say something with you guys getting ready to vote for a new member, and I messed up my first chance here in the E-League- this I know. I would very much like a chance ot redeem myself. I let some people down when I treated this dynasty like crap (talking to Basis especially here) but I was being dumb and didnt understand the relevancy of being in a dynasty like this one. Being the commish of Glory Days has shown me how hard it is to find a good group of sim guys to play with, and I would really like it if you could find it in you to give me another chance. I promise I would not disappoint. Ideally, I would like to hand my commish duties off to someone else, as it can be a handful-and would rather be able to be in a dynasty like this and just have to worry about posting news about my team and then maybe some other assigned content, which I wouldn't have a problem doing. I wouldn't care what team I was, ,I wouldn't care if I had to struggle for every single win and end up 5-6 or something like that even. I just want to play with a group of mature, sim style guys and I know I could find it here.

Just want a 2nd chance is all..

thanks for your time (no refunds)