Here Goes Nothin.

Discussion in 'The Experience' started by Kasper, Sep 18, 2010.

1. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

Here Goes Nothin.

Ok, Shaun said I could just say something with you guys getting ready to vote for a new member, and I messed up my first chance here in the E-League- this I know. I would very much like a chance ot redeem myself. I let some people down when I treated this dynasty like crap (talking to Basis especially here) but I was being dumb and didnt understand the relevancy of being in a dynasty like this one. Being the commish of Glory Days has shown me how hard it is to find a good group of sim guys to play with, and I would really like it if you could find it in you to give me another chance. I promise I would not disappoint. Ideally, I would like to hand my commish duties off to someone else, as it can be a handful-and would rather be able to be in a dynasty like this and just have to worry about posting news about my team and then maybe some other assigned content, which I wouldn't have a problem doing. I wouldn't care what team I was, ,I wouldn't care if I had to struggle for every single win and end up 5-6 or something like that even. I just want to play with a group of mature, sim style guys and I know I could find it here.

Just want a 2nd chance is all..

thanks for your time (no refunds)