HERE IS MY NIGHT IN A NUTSHELL

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Riptides, Dec 5, 2009.

1. Riptides

Riptides Potential Star

HERE IS MY NIGHT IN A NUTSHELL

Hope this works because this will sum up how my game went pay close attention to the photos.........

[​IMG]
    That is my WR about to make a reception but guess what it was an INT. Went right through his hands.

[​IMG]
    This is picture one of two. Here my DB has the ball in his hand for a pick but........ take a look at the next picture.

[​IMG]
    yep you guessed it went right to his WR in the endzone for a TD. NOOOOOO I'm not BITTER!

2. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

wooooooooow

3. The Parrothead

The Parrothead Walk On

Let's just say my QB can thread the needle. :D

Also, helps if the refs would wipe the ball off between plays. haha

4. 1ke

1ke D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.

lulz....wwooooooooooooooooooooww......CPU just hates the little guys rip

5. mcyork

mcyork Walk On

My night went the same way rip. I fuckin hate this game at times. Week 2 I got UT at home. I kick they pull off 2-3rd and longs for 1st downs, the RB throws not one but two lb's off him for a 20 yard gain. They score up 7-0. I get the kickoff I start conservative move the ball to midfield 2-10 go five wide to spread them out he blitz's and leaves my WR wideopen in the middle of the field I throw the ball and hits him in the hands drops it. Would have been a TD for sure no one around him. I end up punting. He again drives down the field My CB's have two INT bounce off their hands I hold him to FG 10-0 again my next drive stalls on a 3rd and short he stands my RB up and drives him backwards punt he turns the ball around and drives down to the 5 I hold and he kicks another FG 13-0. I am thinking ok I can score and only be down 6 I drive the ball down to the 5 fumble on the 5. He then throws a Pick so I got it back on the 17 I get hit on the very next play and throw a duck that gets picked. 3 back to back to back TO wtf. He then drives down and scores again his RB is just throwing my D all over the field. I had 6 TO 3 in the redzone 2 INT were my QB got hit and threw ducks. The computer just would not let me win this game it gave the win to UT. I feel robbed I curled up in the fetal position and cried for most of the night. Did I say too much?

6. 1ke

1ke D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.

Thats how I felt....But I felt better after my team stepped up vs Purdue. Youlll get em next week....

PS...we can be friends cuz we dont play this year.

7. Riptides

Riptides Potential Star

Yeah! I feel you York, I didn't even mention the part about having 10-12 drops and that is not an exaggeration. Parrot will verify.

8. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

Your team was nervous, that's all

9. The Parrothead

The Parrothead Walk On

Scared is more like it!