Heres The Deal:

Discussion in 'The Trifecta' started by Twister18, Oct 18, 2010.

1. Twister18

Twister18 I aint got time to bleed!

Cougs got it set up but it seems we have no time to recruit the first week but after this scare, I could care less. I will send out invites tonight or tomorrow morning. If I don't have you on my friends list, send me a request and I'll get it out to you ASAP. We need to think of a day to get it KOed or if we need to do it day by day.

2. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

Glad to see you guys got it working. Considering we were so close to having to restart, missing out on a week of recruiting is the least of my worries.

Cougs/Twist - Thanks for the effort in getting us going again

As for offseason, lets try doing this in one night if possible. It has already been more than a week since anyone played a game. I propose Tuesday night for the remaining stages. I'd really like to be in week 1 by Wednesday or Thursday at the latest.

3. vBIG SLICKv

vBIG SLICKv Varsity Baby !!!

Cougs & Twist thanks for the efforts guys. I say lets get this knocked out in one night if possible. I'm ready to play

4. Ceewo

Ceewo Walk On

I echo the sentiment that this needs to get knocked out ASAP. Tell me the night and Im there.

5. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

If everyone could get on tonight that would be ideal, but I think more realistic is tomorrow since we still need to send out invites.

6. Hokie Effect

Hokie Effect Whats a Hokie?

You can join the dynasty from your computer. Just go to the dynasty website and search for dynasty's. Type in Trifecta and join. You have to select your team and you are in. Now we just need to wait for the advance.

7. gowazzucougs

gowazzucougs WSU is better than UCLA

I don't know when I will get home tonight, I have to go to Seattle today (hour and half drive) and I do not know when I will get home. I have signed like 20 people, so I don't need to do too much recruiting. So someone could do this for me tonight if I was unable to

8. SodaAddict

SodaAddict Proud Hurt Locker Commish

I don't have any recruiting to do, so you can proceed without me. I will set it to auto-pilot when I get the chance.

9. gowazzucougs

I will set mine to autopilot as well, if i get home in time great if not no big deal

10. Ceewo

Ceewo Walk On

I wont be able to join dynasty until 730pm est tonight. Id join from the website, but work blocks that site.

11. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

You guys don't need to set auto for offseason so you are fine.
    I will send out invites tonight and start offseason tomorrow at precisely 8 PM EST. Most people are done recruiting so it isn't vital you get there by 8 PM. The only other stages we will do is swap positions and cut players. After that I will leave it on preseason until Wednesday, when hopefully we can finally get to week 1.

12. Bl0ndeRedHead

Bl0ndeRedHead Official TSO Pothead

Right on glad to see the whole dynasty didn't get fucked

13. Twister18

If I have forgotten anyone with invites, please let me know.

14. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

Twist, I will take a look when I get home. Please save a copy of the file and then commish role to me at some point today. There is no hurry since I work till 4:30 and play Beazus once I get home. I will be saving file at every stage from this point on.

15. Twister18

You got it.

16. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

Make sure to accept invites so I can advance before I go to bed. Advance week 2 10:30 PM EST.

17. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

Advance to week 2 recruiting, next advance will be at 8 PM EST and we will be flying through offseason tomorrow night.

Everyone should be in the dynasty except for Shino. I will send him an invite whenever he shows back up.

18. vBIG SLICKv

vBIG SLICKv Varsity Baby !!!

I'll be on

19. Beazus Christ

Beazus Christ Resident Smut Peddler

Wont make it on due to schedule conflict. Im good though.

20. gowazzucougs

I will show up around 5:30 PST, I have to work till five. I am done recruiting, but I need to spend sometime on position changes, there are a lot of holes on the offensive and defensive line

21. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

No problem. We should be on position changes when you get back so I can wait a few extra minutes if needed. I know you have a lot of overloaded positions and some needs too.