Here's the deal...

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Trixster, Aug 7, 2009.

1. Trixster

Trixster Guest

Here's the deal...

First, the wife's surgery was a success and she will be home tomorrow afternoon/sunday morning. I am thinking that I'll be able to start back up around Wednesday or Thursday of next week.

I posted saying to remove me earlier because the type of person that I am will not allow me to hold up a bunch of guys in anything because of me. Maynard I appreciate you not giving my spot away right away as I love this dynasty and the guys I play against.

As for everything else that's gone down, LBFitted I really don't have a lot to say. I mean if you really think I care about losing to you 49-14, I can't do anything about it. If you really knew me you would know that I could care less if I win or lose when I play this game. I'm just in it for the fun, and even though you smoked me I did have fun. Plain and simple fact of the matter is that I was asked about my experience playing you and I told the truth. While you beat me, the way you played in my mind was shady. And yes you do sprint out with the QB a lot, the first play of the second half was a great example. You exploited the AI to sprint to the edge right after the snap on a pass play to make a run of over 60 yards with your QB,

Whatever man, sorry you got booted but I'm not really surprised.

Long story short, I'll be back shortly and I;m looking forward to taking beating from the rest of you very soon.

Jon

2. ThaEra25

ThaEra25 Oregon=Longhorn Country

Glad to hear all is well with the wifey...Also glad to hear you are back playing...Good Luck the rest of the way homie.

3. LB Fitted

LB Fitted Walk On

i did not exploit the ai! if that was the case u could say maynard did the exact same thing to me! 1 he went for it on a 4th and 4 from the 40 which is a punt situation. ran a shotgun play and when all his rec cleared out he took off! in my play, i took off when pocket colapsed and got a few good blocks. i didnt sprint out!

4. Maynard

Maynard Banned

hey trix, glad everything is going well. Take the time u need and i will keep your spot for you.

As far as USC goes, it was something i should have done after my game with him. But i decided to wait and hope he changed after i made posts about things that went on in our game. You confirmed everything i already knew and i apologize for putting u in a situation where i suspected would give you a unenjoyable experience.

5. Trixster

Trixster Guest

No problem Maynard, I don't mind playing someone like that if it helps in the long run.

6. LB Fitted

LB Fitted Walk On

lol its hillarious how u make sure things i say about my game with you were deleted maynard.... thats cute bro!

7. GoBlue10

GoBlue10 Guest

Glad to hear everything went well.

8. riley420

riley420 Guest

Glad to hear the woman is doing well. Give her a kiss from me. ;)