Hey Bill

Discussion in 'The Experience' started by edge7771, Mar 15, 2012.

1. edge7771

edge7771 Walk On

I know how you like to give me a hard time about Weisbecker so I thought this was interesting. As I'm getting ready for our SEC game I was checking out your roster and depth chart. I came across you WR's and was a little surprised at your dept chart. I know you think I run Weisbecker out of the slot becasue of his speed, but he is my third rated WR. You have Schmidt 82 overall (96spd 95acc) 3rd on your depth chart (slot) while two of your best overall rated WR's at 95 and 91 have 7 catches and for the year and 5th and 6th on the depth chart.

thinking.PNG

• Like Like x 1
  2. Masler

Masler Moderator

Cmon this is just asking to start something. Just drop it. The rules state no forum wars.

3. Darkwing

Darkwing One Nation Under God

Wisconsin and Georgia now found with roster issues...

The amount of winning by the programs now deserves an * ;). Somebody better be checking out the Sun Devils as well

• Like Like x 1
  4. blLL flo

blLL flo BTFU!

He doesn't play the slot. My depth chart is a little confusing and I suppose I should have clarified that earlier in the season.

After the Northwestern game I felt like we needed more speed on the field so Morris and Moore (85/84 speed) were dropped down in the depth chart. The two FR Schmidt and Johnson were promoted to because of their speed. Schmidt broke his elbow in his 2nd start and was lost for the season.

Johnson only will be on the field in 3 and 4 WR formations. He has been formation subbed to be on the outside because of his speed. Rivera will be opposite of him on the outside as well. Montgomery moves to the slot, and Motley is in the other slot in 4 WR sets.

So actually my fastest guys are on the outside.

5. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

What are you talking about?

6. Darkwing

Darkwing One Nation Under God

Just a light poke at your DE depth chart thing...

7. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

Well knock it off. I'm sensitive.:cool:

8. edge7771

edge7771 Walk On

I'm not starting anything just bustin blLL flo chops a little before the game I think Bill knows this. We've had past conversations about FOTY Weisbecker and I brought up how I have him on the outside in some two WR sets along with my avg HB's and TE's :D. Bill if you took offense to this I'm sorry. :( What does your schedule look like this weekend or Friday? Also Good Luck looking forward to the game.

• Like Like x 1
  9. blLL flo

blLL flo BTFU!

The beef I had about Weisbecker wasn't his speed. It was that he had like 55 catches while the 2nd and 3rd guys didn't even add up to that lol. My point was anyone could throw it to a FR in the slot 75% of the time and win the FOTY.

You might have got that confused with my beef about your 80-85 ovr RBs gaining 2,000 yards year in and year out just because they are fast.