Hey Dudes

Discussion in 'The Experience' started by JCspartan2, Jul 28, 2012.

1. JCspartan2

JCspartan2 Sparty Party

Just popping in to see how your all doing! What are your thoughts on the new game? I haven't picked it up yet but I'm sure that won't last long. It looks like the changes this season are geared toward improving gameplay a lot more than usual.

Hope all is well!

2. jello1717

jello1717 "Those who stay will be champions." -- Bo

Great to hear from ya JCspartan2! I see you playing Witcher a lot. How do you like it? I read the reviews and it sounds like you really have to pay close attention to the story and even though RPGs are my favorite genre of games, I also mash the skip button during conversations and just follow the quest indicators on my map to figure out where to go. Because of that I'm not sure the Witcher is for me.

I love the game so far and think that it's the best football game I've ever played. The passing changes rock and the new catching animations are terrific. They took out the quicksand that QBs have always stood in for the first 1-2 seconds while doing an option or designed run so the spread option is a lot better now which, of course, I love. There are still some issues now as there always are prepatch but I'm sure they'll be fixed.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Big Suge Knight

Big Suge Knight Walk On

Featured Threads:
    Good to see you come around JCspartan2.

The game is much improved in my opinion. It is challenging and still really fun to play. Once the zone break downs and couple other issues are addressed it will be even better.

• Like Like x 1
  4. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

What's up Doc? Good to hear from you.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    Glad to see you Jordan. We miss having you around.

• Like Like x 1
  6. JCspartan2

JCspartan2 Sparty Party

Glad to hear about the improvements! I'll have to pick it up soon and we can play a few pick up games.

We just finished the summer semester of school so I picked up the Witcher 2 looking for a good RPG. It's a very high quality game. I'm like you in that if there is a ton of dialog I tend to skip it, and there is definitely some of that in this game, but for the most part it's pretty fast paced. It's pretty much a 50/50 mix of mass effect and dragon age in terms of both story and combat. The only complaint I have about it is that it's very much the middle game in a series. You are thrown into an already developed world and character, although the first game is on PC and practically no one played it, and the ending doesn't really conclude anything. That being said, it is definitely a must play for any RPG fan.

7. JCspartan2

JCspartan2 Sparty Party

Things are going well. I'm officially one year into medical school. Things are getting faster and faster and it's quite overwhelming at times. There are rare moments of downtime that I think I could pick the game up and find my way back here, but i highly doubt that's possible. I miss it quite a bit, though I don't think I'd ever want to commish again. Maybe I'll be able to sometime in december.

I'm going to buy the game sometime this week if you guys are up for any pick up games.

8. jello1717

jello1717 "Those who stay will be champions." -- Bo

Looking forward to it.

9. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

Sounds great man. Hang in there, it will all be worth it when you buy your first yacht....lol Don't be a stranger, you're always welcome here.

10. Masler

Masler Moderator

Nice to hear from you JCspartan2. Picking up your duties as commish has been fun and a challenge I will admit but I am really enjoying it. Hopefully you get a chance to pick up the game and at least start an offliner, MSU's defense is sick...though the offense is very green, no pun intended. I hope to hit a couple games this year in real life, I'll hit you up if I am able to score tickets and maybe we can tailgate. Good luck with med school and don't be shy around here.