Hey everyone

Discussion in 'Overdrive' started by Jolts57, Aug 23, 2012.

1. Jolts57

Jolts57 Walk On

Sup all ^_^ I just took over Miami and I'm looking to bring the ACC back to contention.

A little about myself...I'm 25 and a foreman/carpenter for Buena Vista Construction. Just got out of the Navy about 6 months ago so still getting used to being a civilian again but it's been great so far. Besides playing NCAA I love playing rugby and lifting, and spending time with my sisters and their kids.

PS I throw a lot of interceptions so you're welcome in advance :p

2. BigKing

BigKing Enforcer of Freedom

Welcome Jolts. I'm BigKing and by far the best player in the league, until I F-up the Championship game. I also am fond of interceptions. I look forward to beating down your Hurricanes in the ACC and just so you know, generally your best players will transfer to my school just to be cut. Welcome aboard.

3. Jolts57

Jolts57 Walk On

The previous owner left me with a reallllly bad recruiting class but we'll see. I bring my A-game when it's time to beat up on Tallahassee boys.

• Like Like x 1
  4. jonskinny12

jonskinny12 Walk On

Welcome to the league, Jolts57. I also throw a lot of interceptions (pretty sure I was second to last in the NCAA in TO margin this season).

5. WreckEm27

WreckEm27 Classless Clown

Welcome!

6. ClayRocks

ClayRocks Touch The Rock

Welcome to the league man.

7. Jolts57

Jolts57 Walk On

Good to see Mr former owner guaranteed every recruit conf championship :/ lol

8. ClayRocks

ClayRocks Touch The Rock

Lol...that is awesome.

9. BigKing

BigKing Enforcer of Freedom

It's okay, I think I'll be able to get a bigger bus this year to drive your transfers straight to Tallahassee.

• Like Like x 1
  10. ClayRocks

ClayRocks Touch The Rock

You guys should check out my game highlight video from the UGA game. We can all laugh at Wayne some more. :)