Hey Fellas

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Big D, May 22, 2011.

1. Big D

Big D Walk On

Hey all,

Just wanted to stop in and say whats up, and tell ya a bit about myself.

My name is Seth Dunlap, been around here on TF for nearly two years, mainly playing in the OMFL Madden Franchise. . .the oldest Madden franny in the world. (Been around for over a decade)

First of all thanks for drafting me, and I apologize for not posting in here until now. I have just finished a HUGE move from Spokane, WA to New Orleans for work. I'm an account executive at WWL Radio and do a lot of on air stuff as well. . .mainly PxP sports broadcasting.

As far as my online football experience, I have some accolades and the Vets on here probably know me. I am mainly a madden player, won 1 OMFL Bowl going undefeated 19-0. . .and stretching that win streak to a record 27 games. Currently have a HUGE playoff game tonight in Season 7 of our league.

For NCAA, I played in Bowlin for Roses last year and won the innagural BCS Championship with my Penn State Nittany Lions, before retiring due to work and the moves I had.

Can't wait for the new game and the new league. Thanks for the patience with my move and everything!

2. soxandgators

soxandgators The Gator Nation

Congrats on your accolades you must be very proud.

3. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

Good to have you here. Feel free to weigh in on any of the discussions we're having about next year. With all the new info coming out, we're tossing around a number of concepts.