Hey Fellas!

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by UofCWildcat, Feb 11, 2012.

1. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

So after a pretty hectic Winter Quarter where i feel i've been stressed to the max and feel pretty confident i'm failing 2 out of my 4 classes, I've got my sit together and now have a plan. Finishing up the year at UC then transferring to Wright St the next Fall quarter. The good thing is that there is almost no negatives to transferring. I will be paying a little over 1/3 of what i'm paying now, i will go from being a year behind to ahead of people who are in my major now, and i'll be back close to home with my friends. Just gotta get through the rest of this year though which is not too great, but i'll live.

So to sum that up, if you guys need another man, i'm back and available. I see your just finishing up bowl season too which seems like impeccable timing on my part. :D What of it fuzzyl0gic

2. -Cougars-

-Cougars- Walk On

I'm not the commish or anything but we are full atm

3. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

Fuck you Cougars :D You sly little ass. I was gonna post in LV trying to say hey but the assumed Irish would delete the post shortly after. How's LV treating you?

4. -Cougars-

-Cougars- Walk On

Well I won the Pac-12 title 3 years straight with UCLA but my team was young this season so I sucked lol but overall its treating me well but since its cali I'm getting easy recruits with studs so I see myself going back to the title!

5. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

Hell yeah! How's BakerWildcat7 treating my Wildcats? Hopefully they're doing well :)

6. -Cougars-

-Cougars- Walk On

Well he hasn't made it to a bowl game yet in 4 seasons lol not trying to call you out baker if you see this

7. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

That fuck! He'll get em there. Oh but what about my Wolfpack here? They still holding up?

8. -Cougars-

-Cougars- Walk On

Taken over by a new user and he is doing a pretty solid job turning them around even though he joined later in the season haha. This dynasty is getting tough these days I'm finally getting my 6th star for Virginia.

9. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

Yeah. Joining late sucks. You're behind, your team will suck in comparison to everyone else, and it's hard to get used to the people in the dynasty. From my first stint here, I enjoyed it but it was tough for me to get used to the flow, and used to being ungodly behind. That's why in 2013, I'm gonna start in a dynasty and stick with it. I'll probably have 2-3 including one with my buddies. That way we pump through a good 10+ years and i feel like it's more worth it. Joining at this point, you got maybe 3-4 more seasons left till people are sick of this game (if they are already not) and ready to move on.

10. -Cougars-

-Cougars- Walk On

I wonder what '13 will have in store for us. For some reason I just get bored with my teams and want to switch at the end of the season. I want to join a dynasty with Northwestern or Illinois that would be pretty fun to build up in a OD.

11. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

Yeah. I did a dynasty with my buddies where we're MAC teams. Right now, me and 3 of my dudes moved from the MAC to the B1G (Ohio is me, then there's Central Michigan, Temple, and Toledo). We've had 6-7 solid members but been interchanging 3-4 guys. Had to kick one of my best buds out because he was being a douche bag making a dude wait an hour and a half for a game he scheduled and never showed for. It's tough getting guys to stick to rules when there is no forum for it =/ That's why next season i'm making them go to a forum. It just works better.

12. -Cougars-

-Cougars- Walk On

Just have them come here to tso, except the douche lol but I only have two main dynasties that's all I'm sticking with when '13 comes out I'm sorta anxious since this years game was a complete pain.

13. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

Nah, they are hard core posters. Don't know how to manage their time like me. You know, classic honeymoon stage of their relationships, work, school. That kidna thing. And trust me. This year has and is still the worst game Technically i've ever had. I will now forever cringe when i hear Transfer Failed in my daily life.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

:rolleyes:

15. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

Thinking about dropping for me :D

16. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

:rolleyes:

nnow why would i leave such a fun league?

17. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

I think i get what you're coming at -_- Haha.

18. Masler

Masler Moderator

I get enough of you in The E don't I? ;)

19. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

Bitch i'll cut you haha. And please. I haven't played you in forever. Fucking Jello won't let me

20. Masler

Masler Moderator

Unfortunately I cannot help you there.

21. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

You could beat him once in a while -_-

22. Masler

Masler Moderator

I did two seasons ago...won't happen this year though with my team that won't live up to their ratings

23. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

My teams is worse than it's ratings. If you look at the stats for my game, I'm running for my life with my QB

24. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

Wildcat came back to get railed by wake again...

25. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

I'd love to :p