Hey guys how do I run plays? (sorta noob question)

Discussion in 'The Zone: NBA 2K15 Online Association' started by Elemnt, Oct 30, 2012.

1. Elemnt

Elemnt Walk On

Hey all I was messing around in the practice plays game mode and loved it. So nice how you can learn all the plays where to run, to pass etc.

However I went into the "assign" plays and saw there are tons of plays. So i learned a couple plays in my playbook I would LOVE to try in a game, but when I go in game I can't figure out how in the world to call that play?

When I hit right on the D-pad or whatever direction brings up plays in practice it brings up a list of plays then I can hit LB or LT (one of those) and it either changes pages or it brings up another page of plays. When I'm in the game it brings up this bunk ass play call menu. Like "Ray Allen get open." "iso with lebron" or some other bunk ass play. Then LB or LT is now turned into "Run best play" and all the sudden it changes everything. I've searched online for almost an hour and no one seems to be having this issue but me?

How do I actually set plays and be able to call them in my playbook? Nothing is worse than "call best play" and having no idea wtf it is and randomly running around trying to hit the spot with the target to start the play. About as unsim as it gets I feel hah. Needless to say after learning about 5 plays in the playbook and ready to try them I played my next game and got crushed because I was trying to run all these plays. Oh lordy.

2. JFace907

JFace907 Ron F'n Swanson

When coming down the court press LB where it will then bring up the player icons. Choose the player you woud like to run the play for. Once you choose the player, you will see a list of plays pop up. You will have as many of 7 pages of plays to choose from depending on the player. Choose your play and let the magic happen!

3. Elemnt

Elemnt Walk On

Oh shit maybe thats why. Doh :( I'll try it sorry boys.