Hey Guys

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by bnckeye27, Apr 29, 2009.

1. bnckeye27

bnckeye27 Guest

Hey Guys

Hey guys, checking in here with an update - sorry to be out of touch. I took my test April 22nd as planned. Even though it's a computerized test, I get to wait several weeks for the results. Most people who take it and pass either leave feeling unsure of how they did or feeling they failed - but 50% of those who take it DO fail, and I certainly left feeling like there's no way I could have passed. As a result, I'm continuing to study and prepare in case I have to retake it. If I DO have to retake it, it will probably be late June, which will really kill my ability to dedicate time to a league for the next few months (hopefully I passed and this won't be a problem!). My thought is that if I do have to retake it, that will put us quite near the release of NCAA '10. Basically, if I failed, I figure I'll rejoin you when you make the move to '10. If I passed, I will know in a couple of weeks, and I will let you know as soon as I do. Thanks, sorry for being out of touch. I'd rather be heavily involved in a league than the crap I have been lately.

2. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

What test, if you don't mind me asking?

Hopefully you can make it back before we are scheduled to play later in the year!

3. bnckeye27

bnckeye27 Guest

EPPP - an exam for licensure in psychology. It sucks.