1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Hey Guys

Discussion in 'The Deuce' started by Muttcope, Jun 19, 2009.

1. Muttcope

Muttcope 2 Own Goals and Counting

Hey Guys

Sorry its been awhile, but I thought i would see how things are going. I hope somebody has taken care of Lawdog and Rawlins. I hope you guys dont mind if i stop in and say hi over the next couple of weeks, and maybe if everything goes well get in a couple of scrimmages against a couple of you. Hope everybody is doing well here. Talk to you guys later.

2. Flo308

Flo308 "Ocean Front Property"

Good to hear from you and hope evrything is well. It's been pretty slow around here as we await the new game, except for a few of us. I think Lawdog just won it all again, so nothing has changed there.

3. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    On a positive note, Nebraska did win a Big XII championship this year... Rawlins didn't play that game and Kansas State lost.

4. jkhaalis991

jkhaalis991 Back in The Deuce...been gone too long.

Good to hear from you Mutt. You are coming back when 2010 drops right?

5. JrRawlins

JrRawlins People hate me cause they aint me...

what up Mutt.... you gotta return for 2010, so i can torture you again......

6. Muttcope

Muttcope 2 Own Goals and Counting

Thanks guys.....my wife has gotten a fresh start and everything seems to be getting better over time. She has one more ( hopefully) Dr's appt tonight and if everything goes well our family life should return to normal and then i can get some play time in after that.

I know i will be rusty as i haven't played the XBOX in about 2-3 months. I think the only time it has been fired up is when the nephews were over a few weeks ago.

If you guys would allow me to come back, I would be happy to find a place in our league or if i need to go onto a waiting list let me know. I am just happy life is returning to normal.

JR....I still have nightmares about Monty (bastard)

7. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    I was saving your spot the whole time, Mutt.

Now if we can only convince Hoosier to stop being a debbie-downer and all pitch in to buy Bondzai a copy we will be good to go :D