Hey guys

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by PepperNY, Dec 6, 2010.

1. PepperNY

PepperNY Fear the Spear

Just thought I pop in and say hello to you guys, glad to see you guys keeping everything going strong and to Dru for keeping my Noles team going strong haha. Maybe you can win the whole thing something I could probably never due thanks to my lack of skill when it comes to playing you guys lol. Life has calmed down for me now as I had a rough year but things are finally getting back to normal and I hope to play you guys again sometime. If you see me around feel free to hit me up and keep up the good work guys!

2. vBIG SLICKv

vBIG SLICKv Varsity Baby !!!

Hey Pepper good to hear from you. Glad to hear that things have calmed down for you.

3. Dru50

Dru50 Still Chicago's #1 son

Glad to hear you are doing well Pep, after a slow start to recruiting last year, I've got the Noles back to a 6 star program with the #3 class so far this year. Things are looking up!

4. Twister18

Twister18 I aint got time to bleed!

Glad to hear ya getting everything back to normal!!

5. Bl0ndeRedHead

Bl0ndeRedHead Official TSO Pothead

Glad to hear man, sorry bout your dad. Heard you might be joining the ECB, and I couldn't encourage you more highly to do it. Hope to see you around.

6. PepperNY

PepperNY Fear the Spear

yeah figured I'd try and jump in a non-premier dynasty to get my feet wet again before jumping back in a premier league and had experience with BDS here in trifecta and he was always a class act.

7. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

I know BDS is running one of the best non-premier leagues so that is certainly a good one to join. I will keep you in mind if a spot opens.