Hey Guys

Discussion in 'The Deuce' started by GoGators, Apr 4, 2011.

1. GoGators

GoGators GT: KSherm

I wanted to give you all a heads up that I've made my choice and I've decided to participate in the Experience for 2012. I thought about it all weekend and while I really wanted to find a way to stay in the Deuce I couldn't rationalize it. It's no surprise that I've struggled to keep up with the frantic pace of the league this year and I don't see that changing next year. I'll likely have a similar work schedule and adding getting married and the honeymoon and all that other jazz to the mix doesn't bode well for me having more time to participate in this league. Simply put there aren't enough hours in my day currently for me to commit myself to participate in a daily advance league.

I've really enjoyed playing this year with you guys and thanks to all of you for thinking highly enough of me to vote me in and give me a shot. I learned a lot of great things from you guys and hopefully I can spread some of that to the experience to help build another strong league here at TF (JR I hope you don't mind if I borrow some of your content ideas). It's been a blast and the competition level has been amazing. I've loved the challenge this dynasty presented and I will definitely miss it. This has been one of the best dynasty's I've ever been a part of. Perhaps in the future if my schedule clears up I'll be able to come back and play in this league with you guys again but for now there's probably somebody else better suited to meet the demands of this league and that's probably better for all parties included.

So thanks again for a great `11 season and I wish you guys good luck in next years launch and please don't let OM dominate like he did again this year.

• Like Like x 2
  2. JrRawlins

JrRawlins People hate me cause they aint me...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    Sorry to see you go Gators.

4. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

It was great to play with you Gators, we still have some good matchups to come sorry to see you go, but the exact reason why you are leaving is the one why I am staying haha

5. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

[​IMG]

6. JrRawlins

JrRawlins People hate me cause they aint me...

who the fuck is this?

7. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

James vanderbeek?

8. theSANDMAN215

theSANDMAN215 Hokie, Hokie, Hokie, HI

Sorry to see you go

Hopefully you can come back next year if possible

9. GoGators

GoGators GT: KSherm

You mean Dawson! haha