Hey Guys

Discussion in 'The Experience' started by GoGators, Jun 8, 2012.

1. GoGators

GoGators GT: KSherm

I apologize for not being around this week, I was stuck in training at work and had limited time and internet access. With that said, I've been meaning to write this and finally now have time to do so.

With great sadness I'm going to resign from the Experience for the `13 cycle. I loaded up the demo last night and while it's easily the best NCAA I've ever played (they fixed everything I could of asked for from last year from the looks of it) I simply couldn't get excited about it. I've played the crap out of NCAA for the past 3 years and I think the `12 cycle has truly burnt me out and it's time for a break. Time for something different.

With that being said I'm not purchasing NCAA this year and will be substituting it with Madden. I liked the Madden news that came out and while I'm not a big time NFL fan (outside of fantasy football) the opportunity to play more user games and not worry about sliders / CPU AI really interests me. Additionally, as I said above, I simply need a break from NCAA.

Anyways, thank you to all you guys for the great times I've had the past 2 years in here. I've enjoyed gaming with all of you guys win or lose. I'm sure we'll cross paths on the digital gridiron again in the future as I'm sure I'll come back to NCAA in `14. So perhaps then if you guys have an opening I can come back.

To any of you guys looking to get involved in the Madden leagues I look forward to playing you guys there.

Masler - good luck with the commish role bud. And don't be shy to drop the hammer on Wildcats cheese!

dakota7 - It's been a blast my man. It saddens me we won't have round 3 this year.

jello1717 - Be sure to hold down the spread option this year.....and please pick the rival of UofC again!

blLL flo - Just an FYI, I'm leaving undefeated against you haha. Hopefully you get your Natty in `13.

Big Suge Knight - I'm looking forward to seeing you in Madden bud. I've always enjoyed our games together.

UofCWildcat - Hopefully your recruiting skills will be improved in `13.

edge7771 - We had a couple solid games. Please continue to work the slot WR's against Bill!

Darkwing - I don't think we ever played. Hold down the fort as you progress from a FNG.

FNG's - I'm excited about what you guys will bring to the league. Enjoy it, this is a solid group but just be ready for some epic debates haha.

Cheers Gents!

2. Masler

Masler Moderator

:eek:....this was totally unexpected. We only got to play once this release..

But I respect your decision and if Shaun wants me in TMFL and you get in, I'm sure we will cross paths eventually. I know the feeling of a break from NCAA more than anyone. The E will always be your home and if we have any openings I will harass you to come back like JC did to jello1717 ;).

• Like Like x 1
  3. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

I'm sad you're leaving. I can't believe I laid such a beat down on you that you quit NCAA...I should've let you win a couple I guess... Just kidding buddy. Good luck in Madden, hopefully you'll be back some day.

• Like Like x 1
  4. GoGators

Trust me, the 0-fer streak I currently have against you makes this even more difficult. But whenever I think about that, I just remind myself that I was undefeated with Northwestern against Bills 99 overall UGA team and that cheers me up haha.

5. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

Damn this was completely unexpected. Even though you hated playing my defense, i loved playing you the two times i did. Good luck with Madden. Maybe take my Bengals and go crazy with Adriel Jeremiah Green and Andrew Dalton (that's what they call them when i listen on the radio)

• Like Like x 1
  6. jello1717

jello1717 "Those who stay will be champions." -- Bo

Sorry to see you go GoGators. :( You were one of the most solid members here. Now you're NEVER gonna be able to beat me (I noticed you mentioned that your undefeated against Bill, but neglected to mention that you're winless against me in the entire history of NCAA football!). You know I'll keep the spread option alive, and if one of us was going to leave it's a really good thing that it was you as I run the spread option way better than you and will make it much prouder than you could have.

FWIW, I fully blame dakota7 for Gators leaving us. Even I let Masler and UofCWildcat win a couple so they didn't get too frustrated.

• Like Like x 1
  7. GoGators

LMAO! I'll have my day against you yet.

It's not that I couldn't beat Dakota as much as the redundancy of playing the CPU. I'm looking forward to more user games as I find the strategy aspect of the game much more interesting and the CPU AI isn't capable of that.

After playing the demo last night though this was a tough call because this game does look awesome. I love how they've slowed the game down and it seems like that made the size of the field more realistic. I think the passing game will be a bit obnoxious this year though. If we could throw for 300 yards w/super LBs and psychic DBs, w/o them, this is going to get ugly.

The spread option will be an absolute blast to play with though and I look forward to seeing some of your highlights.

8. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

Do you love Tim Tebow?

9. Darkwing

Darkwing One Nation Under God

Well this is horseshit. I never played you :( and I had a silent admiration for you rocking NU...

Have a good one man. May your mistake to find a virtual heaven in Madden be a pleasant detour

• Like Like x 1
  10. Big Suge Knight

Big Suge Knight Walk On

Featured Threads:
    Talk about a complete kick in the nuts! GoGators it was great playing against you. We always had some pretty good games. If we meet up in Madden I am sure that will continue. Good luck man.

• Like Like x 1
  11. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

Love is not a strong enough word.

12. GoGators

Appreciate would probably be the way to go here.

13. GoGators

Well if you would put the grown up pants on and actually got real internet......

We did have some damn good and fun games. I'll miss those for sure.