1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

hey jms....

Discussion in 'The Tradition' started by NYJuggalo45, Jul 31, 2009.

1. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

hey jms....

by any chance (doubtful) did you save the punt return by benjamin? i wanted to submit that for plays of the month but was so pissed after losing i just logged off

2. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

JMS was all pissed after the game, he was saying that the punt return wasn't save-able.

I was pissed too, it was one of the best plays I've seen.

3. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

that blows...i can't even get a play out of the month out of that fucking game. what a disaster!

4. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

yeah I went it and was looking for plays that had a grade of A for the away team.....that play was rated D and it said unavailable.......WTF???

Don't worry though I recorded the game in HD..........so I will cut it out and submit it for you!

5. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

sweet, thanks man, least you could do since you paid the refs off :) j/k

6. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

I think the 'U' recruits a bunch of thugs and penalties will be your problem all year.

I heard they had a problem against GT also.......true?

7. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

yeah but against GT I had it on aggressive strip, and got a bunch of facemasking penalties. last night it seemed like holdings/clippings were the call of choice, and i always leave that stuff on normal. i think we might just be a highly penalized team. even in scrims with helli pre-season, and in the cpu game i played, got a ton of them.

doesn't help matters when i make super shitty reads with my QB either. add in being in 2nd & 3rd and real long, and it's killer for us.

but we can definitely rush the passer lol, atleast we have that going for us

8. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

yeah that mfer Robinson was like LT.......it really disrupted my passing game as I had one eye on him and 1 eye downfield....

9. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

yeah I think your LT some plays just said fuck it. He's gonna beat me anyways, so let me double team the DT and hope the RB chips him. Atleast 1/2 a dozen times, came free untouched