1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Hey rizzo......

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by nkmi1984, Feb 24, 2010.

1. nkmi1984

nkmi1984 Walk On

Hey rizzo......

Hope you are going after that #1 WR. He is a hometown hero lol. Wished he was interested in Auburn. Even if he were a 2 star I would go after him haha. Gotta bring those northern boys south to the bayou.

2. jdrhammer

jdrhammer S E C Speed

Let me know if hb landry commits on the spot.

What about that damn DT who runs a 4.58?? Holy $hit!!!

3. nkmi1984

nkmi1984 Walk On

HAHAH. Those are my top two recruits

4. jdrhammer

jdrhammer S E C Speed

HAHA, Me too.

5. nkmi1984

nkmi1984 Walk On

I can almost guarantee landry will be a tiger. Not sure about the DT but I will throw everything at him. I havent seen where i stand once we advanced to the season but i know landry had auburn #1.

6. fordtuff504

fordtuff504 Walk On

well after last year's grad /draft class, one things for sure, i have more spending., errr options availible for recruiting lol

7. Itsnotagame

Itsnotagame Walk On

I'm just try to get one five star to commit

8. fordtuff504

fordtuff504 Walk On

this strategy can get ur program into a heap of trouble, 5* arent everything, and not worth all of the attention most of the time imo. its all about "core players, recruit urself a bunch of 3* players to fill out various positions in ur program instead of spending all of ur time with that potential 5* bust/average player. i love swimming through 3* players and finding that OL with an -A stregnth or that 3*MLB with an A awarness, how about this, i have a CB on my roster right now who came in with an +A man coverage, yep thats right 99 man coverage, sweet, too bad he may never start until his senior year lol, but my point is is that during the season i think u should just try and stock pile as many players as possible, then when the offseason comes u can spend 5 weeks trying to throw everything u got at that 5* recruit, hey, it works for me;)