Hey there, I'm Warferr!

Discussion in 'TMFL' started by Brian Peter, Dec 15, 2011.

1. Brian Peter

Brian Peter Walk On

Hey, just applied to join and was approved so I would like to introduce myself here. Heres a little bit of information about myself:

My favorite team is the San Diego Chargers, but I do have to say I am a fan of players as well. One of my favorites since his college days is definitely Tim Tebow. So I am going to have to try and become the new GM for the Chargers!

Personal info: I am 22. I am in the US Army, my MOS is 35F - Intelligence Analyst. I leave for basic training Jan 24th. I will be out of BCT and into my schooling (AIT) April 9th. My schedule is based around pt. Other then that all I do is babysit my niece and nephew until they start school in January. Hit me up, I would like to meet some of the members in the league to get to know you guys and scrimmage and stuff.

2. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Welcome Brian - feel free to talk with kdpnutter who is also in the military and is the Denver Broncos owner.

Please post your gamer tag as well.

You'll need to join on www.xtreme-football.net - that site is how we track our stats and manage our rosters. Go to the site and at the top click leagues then search for TMFL - click the green check mark to apply and let me know when you have done this (I have to approve it).

On the console, search for the online franchise TMFL2 - the password to join is 1234

Feel free to ask questions and such - when you play other owners make sure you use the scheduling forum to find a suitable time to play. My contact info is in the contact info thread if you need anything or have any questions. Good luck!

Last edited: Dec 15, 2011
  3. Brian Peter

Brian Peter Walk On

Awesome will do. Nice to meet ya, ill toss kdpnutter a pm for sure. I will sart joining everything now.

EDIT: Oh and my gamertag is Warferr, email: brian.l.peter@us.army.mil, aim: WARFIREEE. Best way to contact me will be through the forums, email, or xbl. If you email me it goes right to my phone!

Last edited: Dec 15, 2011
  4. Keller

Whats your gamertag?

5. Brian Peter

Brian Peter Walk On

Haha, just edited the last post:

Oh and my gamertag is Warferr, email: brian.l.peter@us.army.mil, aim: WARFIREEE. Best way to contact me will be through the forums, email, or xbl. If you email me it goes right to my phone!

• Like Like x 1
  6. Keller

Contact sheet updated.

7. Brian Peter

Brian Peter Walk On

Awesome, I joined XFN, and XBL.

8. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

Sup Pimp.

9. Keller

lol?

10. Brian Peter

Brian Peter Walk On

lol, sup

• Like Like x 1
  11. kdpnutter

kdpnutter Walk On

Brian Peter Welcome aboard Brian, I am a 68W Combat Medic, currently stationed in Fort Lewis, Washington. Welcome the the Armed Forces and welcome to TMFL, if your a fan of Tebow I do have him available for trade if your interested in having him.

12. Brian Peter

Brian Peter Walk On

Cool man, I'll check it out. Heading to bed now though unfortunately

13. GovernedSpy

GovernedSpy Walk On

welcome mate look forward to playing u very soon :)

14. I Peench

I Peench Caught in the hustle

Welcome my man. Thank you for your service and I'll be seeing you in the AFC West!

15. kdpnutter

kdpnutter Walk On

Two soldiers and both in the AFC West, definitely good to see

16. Brian Peter

Brian Peter Walk On

hooah ahaha ;]