Hey

Discussion in 'TMFL' started by Shaun Mason, Jan 14, 2014.

  1. Shaun Mason

    Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

    Joined:
    Feb 9, 2009
    Messages:
    24,887
    Featured Threads:
    5
    NextFL

    Anyone interested in taking over as commissioner?
     
  2. kdpnutter

    kdpnutter Walk On

    Joined:
    Aug 31, 2010
    Messages:
    3,898
    Wtf? You leaving us already Shaun?
    [​IMG]

    Don't leave us
     
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Danthraxxx

    Danthraxxx Walk On

    Joined:
    Mar 17, 2011
    Messages:
    8,531
    no we want you here man :(


    no homo
     
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Shaun Mason

    Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

    Joined:
    Feb 9, 2009
    Messages:
    24,887
    Featured Threads:
    5
    Appreciate it, but I don't really do anything besides advance the file (late). I'm not doing this anymore.
     
  5. Kasper

    Kasper The Ghost Himself

    Joined:
    Apr 12, 2010
    Messages:
    12,536
    I would like to be considered.
     
  6. Shaun Mason

    Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

    Joined:
    Feb 9, 2009
    Messages:
    24,887
    Featured Threads:
    5
    Assuming your attention span is up to it, I think you'd be a fine commissioner,.
     
  7. Kasper

    Kasper The Ghost Himself

    Joined:
    Apr 12, 2010
    Messages:
    12,536
    My thoughts exactly.
     
    Last edited: Jan 15, 2014
  8. Kasper

    Kasper The Ghost Himself

    Joined:
    Apr 12, 2010
    Messages:
    12,536
    Second thought, it's not there. Hopefully someone good steps up to lead this ship.
     
  9. Masler

    Masler Moderator

    Joined:
    Aug 13, 2009
    Messages:
    12,961
    I'll do it.
     
    • Like Like x 10
  10. The Richuation

    The Richuation Walk On

    Joined:
    Jul 18, 2010
    Messages:
    9,510
    I hate to see all of the infighting here as of late, and it's concerning that the only active staff member is stepping back. The NextFL/Hard Knocks are the flagship leagues here and losing Shaun is a major blow. He gave the league a sense of legitimacy. I hope you change your mind Shaun.

    With that said, I will continue to help the league out best I can. If Masler takes over, we all need to step up our activity and make sure this league thrives. Look at HK... look at thier content and participation... they are doing it right and that's what we should be striving after.
     
    • Like Like x 3
  11. MoonBBad

    MoonBBad http://twitch.tv/moonbbad

    Joined:
    May 22, 2010
    Messages:
    5,739
    Why did I buy an Xbox One again? Fuck...
     
  12. Danthraxxx

    Danthraxxx Walk On

    Joined:
    Mar 17, 2011
    Messages:
    8,531
    Thanks Masler and The Richuation , I appreciate you guys.

    Speaking of appreciation , Shaun as done a ton for the site , let alone this league and TMFL in the past. I think we can keep this ship going if he does decide to take a leave. If we do not then that is a bit of an insult to him I think, in the sense that we would be sort of using his efforts to satisfy out need for a league but not giving anything back. I spend a few min every other day looking at HK and QS leagues and those guys are kicking ass. This isn't a "PL" but I see no reason why we can't step our league up a bit or at worst keep it going.

    With that said though I'd hate to burn any of some of the "less known" guys out or bust chops. I like this game a good bit and the league so far , I've had a good experience 90% of the time , and the other 10% of the time was 99% my fault.

    To whoever is gonna take the wheel here I'm happy to help anyway I can.
     
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Danthraxxx

    Danthraxxx Walk On

    Joined:
    Mar 17, 2011
    Messages:
    8,531

    Because you love us , and yes homo :love:
     
  14. UofCWildcat

    UofCWildcat Bear Down!

    Joined:
    Mar 13, 2011
    Messages:
    8,580
    Agreed. This league needs to live on and we need to continue to build it up. IBO has some good stuff rolling with his show and I plan to help where I can there and I'll try and add content here as well. Just give me a week to figure out how my classes are shaping up so I can begin to delegate time.
     
  15. Shaun Mason

    Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

    Joined:
    Feb 9, 2009
    Messages:
    24,887
    Featured Threads:
    5
    You are perfect for the job. I'll advance tonight, and pass you the file tomorrow, then retire from the league.
     
  16. Kasper

    Kasper The Ghost Himself

    Joined:
    Apr 12, 2010
    Messages:
    12,536
    FIFA, duh.
     
    • Like Like x 4

Share This Page